Season Opener loss

I was at that FSU game. 9 yrs old. kind of wet and grey that day if i remember...I just kept thinking: How does a team from...FLORIDA beat us??

I was so pissed and perplexed.

This morning I was watching sports center and they kept talking about how SC has won 10 openers in a row. like it was some great stat or something

I was at that FSU game. 9 yrs old. kind of wet and grey that day if i remember...I just kept thinking: How does a team from...FLORIDA beat us??

I was so pissed and perplexed.

This morning I was watching sports center and they kept talking about how SC has won 10 openers in a row. like it was some great stat or something

it is when they can hardly beat Hawaii.

it is when they can hardly beat Hawaii.

USC...ranked too high as usual :rolleyes:

For all the 5* guys they seem to get, that defense was PATHETIC.

Not to mention they have Monte Kiffin as their Defensive Coordinator. I agree that the defense should have performed a lot better than it did. Maybe the attitude towards the season has changed for USC since the NCAA sanctions?

Not to mention they have Monte Kiffin as their Defensive Coordinator. I agree that the defense should have performed a lot better than it did. Maybe the attitude towards the season has changed for USC since the NCAA sanctions?

Nah...their defense just sucked

I think the poor defense from USC had a lot to do with Hawaii running that Pistol Offense -- something that the USC defense has not been practicing against during their preseason.

Or the fact that they are severely undermanned and have not been allowed to tackle in practice