OU Shocked by TCU

IlliniHusker

I guess 300 yds in the WCO and 5 turnovers against a lower teir 1AA team is way better than beating a top 10 team on the road

I hear they need fans over at Ohio! Fankie and his boys really Tore it up today!

Sophomore tailback Kalvin McRae (Decatur, Ga.) led Ohio on the ground with 34 yards on 10 carries.
A whopping 34 yards! Oh and thier QB had a stellar 11 yards on 10 carries! WOW and to think our program was doing so well with Frankie! :sarcasm
I guess 300 yds in the WCO and 5 turnovers against a lower teir 1AA team is way better than beating a top 10 team on the road

I hear they need fans over at Ohio! Fankie and his boys really Tore it up today!

Sophomore tailback Kalvin McRae (Decatur, Ga.) led Ohio on the ground with 34 yards on 10 carries.
A whopping 34 yards! Oh and thier QB had a stellar 11 yards on 10 carries! WOW and to think our program was doing so well with Frankie! :sarcasm

Im talking about TCU, big guy :thumbs

It's a new year for the Sooners.  TCU 17 OU 10

Watched some of the game and its no fluke.

* First loss in Sept for Bob Stoops

* Adrian Peterson: 22 carries, 63 yrs and a hurt ankle

* QB's Thompson & Bomer combine for 0 TD's and 1 Int

* TCU outrushed / outpassed OU

What a shocker!

Big deal. Who cares if Oklahoma lost?

TCU would have shut out NU today. So would a lot of other teams.

NU couldn't run the ball against FREAKING MAINE.

I sniff a sooner fan getting a little upset about the dedhoarse

Why are we so worried about OU. Is this sooner board or what . NU has its own issues right now.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, gets you nowhere just gives you something to do"

I don't think anyone is worried about OU, just talkin foosball man. ;) IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!