Dish Network Update

JTrain

I have Directv and called in to order the game. The guy said it costs $24. I reluctantly told him I thought it was $40 and he said it was $24. Has anyone else that has Directv got it for $24? I hope I get the game at 10;30 tomorrow.

I hope you wrote the tech's name down, I have had DirecTV for 9 years, they always thank me for my patronage and then try to charge me $5 to order the game because they never have Nebraska games available to order on their website. I went to cellphones years ago so I don't have a phone line attached. I dread calling every time, its stupid that you have to argue that they are the ones that advertise "ordering is so easy, just call or visit our website". I can't wait until we go to the Big Ten and I will not have to deal with this PPV anymore.

Happy Days! Dish literally just updated to HD in California. I just happened to double check and I saw it available in HD on channel 454. Maybe all of our bitching to customer service paid off. I was on the line with em for 45min yesterday driving em crazy! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally HD! I think Dish heard our complaints, I know I complained, lol. O and for those wondering about the big10 network when I was complaining lol, I asked about the big10 network since I have the top 250 so thought I should have it. They said no since Nebraska isn't in big10 region but said I would get it next season without paying the extra $7/mo. since nebraska will be part of the big10 then.