Ucla Football Insider

Vince R.

One of the downsides of living in southern california is that you have to deal with seeing UCLA and USC on Fox Sports. Anyways i was watching a Ucla football insider show and they were interviewing one of the assistant coaches. There was one particular scene that really stood out to me. He was in his office studying film and when the camera shot the tv, guess what team he was watching cut up film from???..Our very own Nebraska Cornhuskers. Now we don't play UCLA til 2012 so i came up with reasons on why he was watching us.

1.Ucla is already worried about us and knows that beating Nebraska will be the highlight of their coaching staffs resume

2.They're ditching their whole defensive scheme and are just gonna do their best to copy us and by doing that they can hopefully stop someone

3.But all jokes aside, if i had to make an educated guess, im sure it was from last year's kansas st. game and they were seeing how we were effective in stopping/containing Daniel Thomas.

either way, it made me laugh

You guys are probably gonna hate me for bringing this up but I can just see it now...

Skippy: "Gentleman, in order to stop this team we are going to watch the how the best defense in the country does things. They have great technique, great coaches and great players..."

Owa: "Enough already, your making me feel dumb for picking this defense... :cry "

I'll give myself one so you guys don't have to :facepalm:

• Fire 2

You guys are probably gonna hate me for bringing this up but I can just see it now...

Skippy: "Gentleman, in order to stop this team we are going to watch the how the best defense in the country does things. They have great technique, great coaches and great players..."

Owa: "Enough already, your making me feel dumb for picking this defense... :cry "

I'd say that's the most logical explanation, why didn't I think of this!? LOL

I'd say that's the most logical explanation, why didn't I think of this!? LOL

Whom is this Owa you speak of? :dunno:sarcasm

Seriously I don't even think he traveled or played. Can't find a participation list anywhere for UCLA. Immediate playing time, eh? Thanks MAMA