9/11 Stars and Stripes Collection

Ahhh yes, America at it's finest- token gestures of patriotism and memorial through purchase.

People could just donate to organizations that support our troops but we seem to not get around to it (too often myself included).

Seems we need some kind of Chinese made product to show our token patriotic feelings!

I web searched for a while. I can't find a donation %. I can't find much of anything other than Louisville is wearing them too. Although maybe I will change my mind by the end of the day, they didn't run a bunch of exploitive ads so props to adidas for donating and not over doing the marketing.

God bless America!

God bless capitalism!

and God bless you too Mr. Scrooge!

oh, and GBR

I think is pretty cool.

At tomorrow's football game, college football coaches and sideline personnel at Nebraska will honor the men and women that help keep America safe by wearing the Stars and Stripes Collection by adidas. On-field staff will wear the red, white and blue themed apparel and headwear to celebrate, honor and thank those who have served the country. Fans can purchase these special items at HUSKERS.COM and a precentage of all proceed will go towards providing financial assistant to our men and women in uniform.

61017_425980981698_26738651698_5166460_5882992_n.jpg

As a service member I would love to have one of these hats!!! Does anyone know where I could get my hands on one????

Ya I got it I should read on I am def gonna get one. I don't care where the money goes.... Who said it has to be worn just on 9-11. People worry to much about where the money goes for things like this. Just wear it or dont wear it I dont care just as long as you are proud to be where your from!!!!

Are you saying you do? If so, why?

No, I have no problem with them doing that, or saying they're donating a portion to charity, or anything else. It just seems like they're still profiting off the sacrifices/losses of others in that case, even if they don't acknowledge it via a donation, so I don't understand how that's any better than what they're doing.

To me, however they choose to do this promotion would be fine with me - that's what capitalism is all about.