Niles Paul

The Snork

To all the people that think that Niles should sit, (which I don't) who has proved themselves to be better?

I instead think that all of the WR's, RB's, QB's DB's or anyone else who may carry the ball should have to run stadiums for everytime that they hold the ball out with one hand especially in traffic. Whether they fumble or not make them pay for poor decisions. This is not only the Huskers all teams even in the pro's terrible.

I am up with that!! One thing about Paul, what have you done for me lately!

Last year is last year.

Adrian Peterson fumbles, Martinez FUMBLES he actually has more turnovers then Paul this year. You know what things happen when you are trying to make big plays, they are high risk with full speed contact down the field, pretty sure by all of your arguments that anyone that Gomez made fumble like Kerry Meier he should probably had never played after that. Or the Idaho quarterback he better never play again because he threw 5 picks. Roy should just hang it up because he fumble the ball sometimes too. Niles Paul is THE biggest threat on the team on specials teams and the passing game, he is going to get drafted so SHUT the bleep up. Your not the coach the best players play in the game on every play they are called on, Paul is the 3rd best player on the team so shut it. Plus he blocks like an absolute animal every run, just watch him he plays freakin hard, he will push the corner every time, he is very valuable in the outside run game so all you people that want to take him out, no more Marteniz long runs or at least as many. You need to watch the whole game of football and not just the guy with the ball every time, there are too many small things he does way better then ANYONE. Learn some schematic football you extremely rude people.

AP fumbles and catches hell for it. Martinez has made more big plays in two games than Paul will make all year, Book it! (IBR'd). I'd have to struggle to think which big plays Paul's made that supercede his infamous performances. He's the reason NU's a running team if he's the biggest passing threat, and Mike McNeill would have something to say about that.

The best players on this team in no particular order; (since you so declared Paul up there in your smattering of run-on sentences and grammar bombs)

Helu

Burkhead

Martinez

McNeill

Crick

Steinkuhler

--Oh and if he's drafted, its late and he's cut unless his brain grows rapidly.

First off he will get drafted, second Martinez has proven nothing to be in the top 3, Lee looked like a great passer last year two games in, him on your list is based of hype just like last year for Lee. Its just like the media putting that Michicant guy up for Heisman after two games, they beat no one #1 and Notre Turd. And third Mateniez will make more plays BECAUSE HE TOUCHES THE BALL 55-60 TIMES A GAME. Granted Paul is not a quarterback but your rational is flawed and emotional at best. When Paul makes a big play we better just mark it off the scoreboard so it doesnt count, and to say again HE BLOCKS REALLY HARD SO MARTINEZ CAN RUN, if he they run to his side more then any other wideout because he is a very good blocker, this allows for big runs/extra yards.

Why in the world does Cotton have to be the OC if SW leaves (please God!)?

That's what I've heard. Let's either hope that I'm dead wrong, or that Watson has a very long career at Nebraska.

Watson aint gonna be having a long career here lol he will be gone in the next few years. I hope anyways