So WHose's Going to the WAShington GAME??

irieboy8

Wife and I are going, headed there on Thursday until Tuesday. What are the Have to See's in Seattle?

What are these cruises that you are talking about? Get any links or more info?

Thanks

Tom

Havent been there for a few years, but get into the restaurant in the space needle. Not the observation deck but the actual classy restaurant that spins.. SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

We thought about that. Dress code?

The Fox Sport Grill is having a Husker night starting @4 on Friday. Its one block west of the Sheraton Seattle Hotel (1522 6th Avenue) where the Alum group is staying (and many others) Sports nightly will be broadcasting from there. should be a good time. Look for me I wll be the one wearing red.... ;) No really, I'm like 6' 7" fat as hell, and tend to wear a hat with a pirate pineapple on the front.

More info

The Fox Sport Grill is having a Husker night starting @4 on Friday. Its one block west of the Sheraton Seattle Hotel (1522 6th Avenue) where the Alum group is staying (and many others) Sports nightly will be broadcasting from there. should be a good time. Look for me I wll be the one wearing red.... ;) No really, I'm like 6' 7" fat as hell, and tend to wear a hat with a pirate pineapple on the front.

More info

cool sounds like a good tip... maybe i'll stop by there too....

:thumbs

More info

hey sounds like friday at this bar might be a good call for all those interested in hanging out! i'm planning on stopping down and meeting some cool people... i'll be the tall slightly puggy kid with a shaved head... possible aloha shirt to make it obvious.........

look for me!!!

More info

hey sounds like friday at this bar might be a good call for all those interested in hanging out! i'm planning on stopping down and meeting some cool people... i'll be the tall slightly puggy kid with a shaved head... possible aloha shirt to make it obvious.........

look for me!!!

I'm thinking this will be the Husker meet up point for Friday. We wont stay much past six so we can get dinner, but wold like to meet any of you who are coming out....

since the huskerboard brethren want to meet up someone should have HUSKERBOARD MEMEBER tshirts at the Fox so we can know who is a member. Name tags with "handle" would be sweet too! haha if people will be at the fox late ill be there! my hotel is a little less than a mile from there but i pry wont be able to get there till after 10.