3 out of 5 on CBS Sports Pick UW?!?!

Husker Z

When a team has 7 turnovers, it affects, no matter where or how.

I agree sometimes an interception is as good as a punt if it does not affect the QB that through it. If I remember correctly we were playing against a true freshman.

I am not knocking the Huskers, but I do not feel it was a victory to hang your hat on. Going into the game with Oklahoma this year(if we play them) thinking we beat them last year, no problem is a recipe for defeat. They were a much better team than they showed that day or a few others. Injuries, freshman QB and turnovers had a lot to do with their season.

Iowa State felt they caused the turnovers, we feel we caused the turnovers on Oklahoma. Same difference.

Texas, Arizona, those were true games, those you hang your hat on and be proud of. Several of the others were not so good, which leads you to beleive if it happened last year it can happen again. I think last week and the turnovers, the press not respecting them as much will motivate them to have a good game.

I think we win this game, most likely bigger than expected. I just look through regular glasses, I lost my rose colored ones about 8 years ago.

When a team has 7 turnovers, it affects, no matter where or how.

I agree sometimes an interception is as good as a punt if it does not affect the QB that through it. If I remember correctly we were playing against a true freshman.

I am not knocking the Huskers, but I do not feel it was a victory to hang your hat on. Going into the game with Oklahoma this year thinking we beat them last year, no problem is a recipe for defeat. They were a much better team than they showed that day or a few others. Injuries, freshman QB and turnovers had a lot to do with their season.

Iowa State felt they caused the turnovers, we feel we caused the turnovers on Oklahoma. Same difference.

Texas, Arizona, those were true games, those you hang your hat on and be proud of. Several of the others were not so good, which leads you to beleive if it happened last year it can happen again. I think last week and the turnovers, the press not respecting them as much will motivate them to have a good game.

I think we win this game, most likely bigger than expected. I just look through regular glasses, I lost my rose colored ones about 8 years ago.

interceptions = unforced fumbles :dunno

against isu, we actually moved the ball pretty well, we just could not hang onto it in the redzone.

ou could not do anything against us. but we worked for it, and i do not think that game would be indicative, in anyway, to if we played them this year.

I really hope we dominate this weekend like i think we will, and all i see if threads about kool aid, Tmart for heisman, Crick for heisman and National titles. Just positive threads. I dont think Ne has played like Ne can play, and i think this weekend it happens on both sides of the ball and we crush them. No way Bo over looks this game.

I figure the edge is (wrongly) to Washignton because of the home field. If the game were in Lincoln I think you would need to look long and far to find a person pick the Huskies. They Beat USC at home last year so we seem like the big Husky home win this year. Bo does a good job getting his team ready for the road and I think the bad game last week came at good time. I don't see this Bofenese giving up a big game, and I think our offense can score enough to win. To me we have a prove great D over time and Washington has a hyped player on an offense that is average. So the question is can our yet to be defined offense beat a poor to avg. Washington D.

I really hope we dominate this weekend like i think we will, and all i see if threads about kool aid, Tmart for heisman, Crick for heisman and National titles. Just positive threads. I dont think Ne has played like Ne can play, and i think this weekend it happens on both sides of the ball and we crush them. No way Bo over looks this game.

i like the way you think.