Where was Cody Glenn?

:steam

Why was it that Coach Callahan was quoted as saying "all four will see playing time" when referring to his stable of backs? IMO, Cody Glenn far outshines the rest of these backs, simply because he will get the ball in the end zone and will

not run up the backside of his linemen. And yes, by the way, I have seen

Cody carry the ball EVERY DAY for the past six years, usually dragging five or

six defenders with him, so I know what I'm talking about. "He's a MANCHILD!"----The coaches will eventually figure it out...Give 'em time.

Callahan will get better at play calling. I can see trying to throw it in once. But with our stable of backs a ball on the two needs to be punched in. We were fortunate this wasn't a close game. Between the fumbles, interceptions and lost opportunities in the red zone we could have easily lost.

I quess Callahan still has his mind in the pros, pro-style offense and all.

:steam

Why was it that Coach Callahan was quoted as saying "all four will see playing time" when referring to his stable of backs?

Did he say all 4 will see playing time against Maine? Or all 4 will see playing time this year? Remember, we still have 10 more games. :blink:

Where was Cody? First and goal from the 2. I know there was no to's, but I have to think they wouldn't have been needed had he been in the game. I feel like he would have scored. As a matter of fact after watching the stable of running backs in front of him I think he would have scored more than once.

Why does everyone keep bringing Cody Glenn up, whaT about Brandon Jackson, he's quite the load.

REGARDLESS OF WHO WE HAVE BACK THERE WE SHOULD HAVE SCORED FROM THE DOGGONE 2 !!!

you can't expect to win games if you don't score points, we all know this... Run that puppy in there...it's two daggone yards...c'mon BC ya gotta get 'er done down there. I figured all that time in redzone practice and third down conversions would have worked. And I'm not talking about throwing the freaking ball 3 times at the goal line dedhoarse

REGARDLESS OF WHO WE HAVE BACK THERE WE SHOULD HAVE SCORED FROM THE DOGGONE 2 !!!

you can't expect to win games if you don't score points, we all know this... Run that puppy in there...it's two daggone yards...c'mon BC ya gotta get 'er done down there. I figured all that time in redzone practice and third down conversions would have worked. And I'm not talking about throwing the freaking ball 3 times at the goal line dedhoarse

everyone wanted this pro coach and the stupid west coast offense, so y'll get what you wanted. Personally I'm a fan of smashmouth football.

Where was Cody? First and goal from the 2. I know there was no to's, but I have to think they wouldn't have been needed had he been in the game. I feel like he would have scored. As a matter of fact after watching the stable of running backs in front of him I think he would have scored more than once.

Why does everyone keep bringing Cody Glenn up, whaT about Brandon Jackson, he's quite the load.

I saw Brandon and he didn't impress me that much. Let's get a look at Cody and see what he can do. I think y'all like what you see.

I saw Brandon and he didn't impress me that much. Let's get a look at Cody and see what he can do. I think y'all like what you see.

Not many backs are going to be able to run behind an O-line that can't do much for 'em.

O-line play improves, running game improves. ;)

Given that, I would also like to see Cody get some carries. But it all depends on how the WF game developes.

Cody is able to run without a line, he did it all through his highschool career. Thats why it stresses me out not to see him get some PT...I know it is early but I still think he should have gotten at least ONE carry. But...i'm still fired up, and from what I hear he was fired up and really enjoyed walking through the tunnel and on to the field.

I hope Coach does give him a chance, then he...and everyone else who doesnt know him WILL know what he is really about. AND why we call him Cody "C-train" Glenn.

People keep bringing him up because they read good things about him during two a days...and were hearing things about this kid that no one knew.

I JUST WISH HE WOULD GET his PT...

Go Nebraska!

And...I dont think Jackson can bring quite the load that Glenn can. :woo