wing formation

GHOST

There's all kinds of fun stuff we could do, but we need to find a steady base of plays, then add the bells and whistles. Right now, we are doing a lot of stuff at an average level. Find what we can do excellently and make that the centerpiece of the offense, then work this other stuff in and it will work better when people are trying to defend our established stuff.

I am not sure we have the OL right now for the run heavy offenses that many of you think we can. When you face a strong D, if you don't have the top hosses in front no matter how gifted the backs, you'll get shut down. Bo is recruiting such an OL, but I have my doubts that the current line can dominate the trenches for a power running game. Hpoe I am wrong.

I am not sure we have the OL right now for the run heavy offenses that many of you think we can. When you face a strong D, if you don't have the top hosses in front no matter how gifted the backs, you'll get shut down. Bo is recruiting such an OL, but I have my doubts that the current line can dominate the trenches for a power running game. Hpoe I am wrong.

Oh boy, I don't either. They're 10,000 miles away from the 90s pancaking machines.