Last night I had a dream

HUSKERNSAV

I am ok with the heat ill take for dreaming in Kool-aid waters last evening But I cant get the final score of this game out of my head . 35-7 NEBRASKA

Our first two Touchdown's take the Washington crowd out of the game. T-Magic accounts for 2 of these TDS rushing for a game total of 110 yards. One Bomb to Niles which he almost fumbles on the 5 YD line (53 YD pass). T-REX makes a 37 yard run for 1 TD with 2 Washington defenders on his back. and finally Gomes gets Lockers first pick of the year running 82 yards to seal the deal. :koolaid2:

Washingtons only TD will come in the second Quarter.

I like it, but that's why there called dreams. I think you could put the W. Ken and Idaho's teams together and not get any thing close to the caliber of Washington's players. This is going to be a very tough test for a young q/b. I think we win it, as long as we take care of the ball. It just so good to see people talking about the program again, with some respect. Except "Mark Mays" what a ..........

GBR!!!

I am ok with the heat ill take for dreaming in Kool-aid waters last evening But I cant get the final score of this game out of my head . 35-7 NEBRASKA

Our first two Touchdown's take the Washington crowd out of the game. T-Magic accounts for 2 of these TDS rushing for a game total of 110 yards. One Bomb to Niles which he almost fumbles on the 5 YD line (53 YD pass). T-REX makes a 37 yard run for 1 TD with 2 Washington defenders on his back. and finally Gomes gets Lockers first pick of the year running 82 yards to seal the deal. :koolaid2:

Washingtons only TD will come in the second Quarter.

Last night i got effin drunk in SEATTLE.... CRAZY ASS HUSKER FANS!