Your Top 5 (or 10)

epocSoN

I'm basing this on the on-the-field performances. The win at Tennessee has them securely at #1

1. Oregon

2. Alabama

3. Nebraska

4. Oklahoma

5. TCU

6. Boise State

7. Utah

8. Ark

9. South Carolina

10. Stanford

Teams that have shown me nothing good so far:

Ohio State University

Texas

Florida

Wisconsin

These teams are rated based on their notoriety, not on their production. All of them look weak this year compared to their normal standards.

Oklahoma hasnt been consistent at all, they have played 1 good game against FSU...OSU has played three good games...Marshall, Miami, and Ohio

1. Alabama - til they get beat they are #1 in my book (they played the first 2 games without their two best guys (Ingram and that DT)

2. Oregon - Could be #1 but I think Saban is a better coach...

3. Nebraska

4. Ohio State

5. TCU

I couldn't watch the OU-AF game due to it not being televised on ESPN. I was impressed with the sheer dominance against FSU and AFA is not a cakewalk. They are coming off a huge Bowl win and have had 2 solid performances to start the year. I feel that AFA will show that they aren't a team to be trifled with. The box score doesn't show terribly much to be concerned with for OU other than their Rushing. 2 3-and-outs, a turnover on downs and one long drive that resulted in a punt. Not terrible. Look, however, at someone like Ohio State. The Box score isn't much better than the OU one, and they aren't playing nearly the competition that Air Force provides. Trouble converting 3rd downs against Ohio. Couple of Interceptions. At this point, I consider AF a better opponent than Miami.

Arkansas might be as high as 6 or 7? seriously? :laughpound Dont they play bama neways or sumthing this year?

Yeah play bama next week, I believe its in Alabama. We all will find out good each team really is.

My Top 10 right now.

1. Alabama

1a. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Boise State

5. Nebraska

6. TCU

7. Texas

8. Utah

9. Arkansas

10. Florida

10a.Oklahoma

To me, Alabama and Ohio State are clearly the 2 best teams in country. Texas,Florida,Oklahoma are still trying figure things out in my opinion. OU looked great against FSU, but the AF and Utah State games in no way shouldve been that close. Texas isnt really doing anything flashy just enough to win it seems like. Has Florida figured out to snap it out of shotgun yet??j/k Saw Floridas first game, but havent seen their other games, just basing it off the boxscores. Oregon is absolutely destroying every team they play... so in my book they jump to #3. Utah beat #15 Cal the first week, so thats the reason I put them at #8 and the losses by GT,VT. Arkansas is good team, but they blew the lead against an average Georgia. We will find out how good their are when they play bama this week.

We will start find out in the next couple weeks on who belongs in the top 10 and who doesnt as the schedules get tougher or in Boises and TCU case gets easier.

I'm basing this on the on-the-field performances. The win at Tennessee has them securely at #1

1. Oregon

2. Alabama

3. Nebraska

4. Oklahoma

5. TCU

6. Boise State

7. Utah

8. Ark

9. South Carolina

10. Stanford

Teams that have shown me nothing good so far:

Ohio State University

Texas

Florida

Wisconsin

These teams are rated based on their notoriety, not on their production. All of them look weak this year compared to their normal standards.

Oregon secured your #1 based on the win at Tennessee, but Florida has shown nothing good, despite winning at Tennessee?