Wrong Burkheads TD was 4th on ESPN's TOP 10

I'm sorry, but Burkhead was better than the rest today...granted Helu had a long touchdown run. Burkhead has yet to fumble a ball and has made every catch thrown to him. Helu dropped a pass over the middle today and Robinson, well, nothing impressive about him AT ALL. It just seems like every time Rex gets the ball, he is getting positive yardage always. Watson should have realized that when Rex had an approx. 15 yards up the middle on the first offensive play of the game for us. Sometimes Watson gets too cute and doesn't stick to what we know works...I think Bo said stop the BS and lets run up their asses until we score. That's exactly what happened. THAT IS ALL AND I'M DROOONKED AND GOIN TO BED...GREAT WIN!!! Jake WHO????????????????????????????????????????????

• Fire 1

Before this year is over, Helu-Burkhead may be one of the best rb tandems in the nation. If they stay healthy!

I think it's safe to say they already are. Although I may be slightly biased, but I watch a lot of football and there aren't many that are as consistent and productive as these two right now.

Um, Richardson and Ingram from Alabama......

Before this year is over, Helu-Burkhead may be one of the best rb tandems in the nation. If they stay healthy!

I think it's safe to say they already are. Although I may be slightly biased, but I watch a lot of football and there aren't many that are as consistent and productive as these two right now.

Um, Richardson and Ingram from Alabama......

Well, an argument could be made that they haven't been a tandum until this week due to Ingram's injury, but I agree that they are great RB's.

Agreed.

I have been saying this for awhile burkhead is the most dependable player on our team, the dude never fumbles the ball and he is a great reciever.Burkhead would not of dropped that pass that martinez threw to helu.I believe that we would of won against Iowa state last year if burkhead hadn’t been hurt, we could of given him the ball inside the 5 yard line and he would of punched it in without fumbling. I love helu but I know that rex wouldn’t have fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line against Iowa state like helu did.

Burkhead is a heck of a back. He's got the vision, the balance, the toughness. He doesn't go down on first contact often and he has the balance and center of gravity to always be moving forward. Reminds me of a paler Shawn Green. You can clearly see that we have a 1-a/1-b situation at running back. Not sure who'd I'd pick, honestly, if we could only have one of them.

I have been saying this for awhile burkhead is the most dependable player on our team, the dude never fumbles the ball and he is a great reciever.Burkhead would not of dropped that pass that martinez threw to helu.I believe that we would of won against Iowa state last year if burkhead hadn’t been hurt, we could of given him the ball inside the 5 yard line and he would of punched it in without fumbling. I love helu but I know that rex wouldn’t have fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line against Iowa state like helu did.

Um, Roy also could barely feel the football in his hands.

I love Sexy Rexy too, but he's not as fas as Roy. Together, they are deadly.