Cant help but root for FSU...

Blackshirt

Altho I have a pretty healthy & unwavering hatred towards all teams Florida, Im always intrigued by the FreeShoesU-Caines game. Usually I never really *root* for either team, but over the past several years it just seems that the self-proclaimed "U" smoke-outs are getting more & more arrogant & hateable. So personally Im kinda getting a kick outta this game tonight, b/c noone was really giving FSU a chance, and they seem to be pretty much dominating the major areas of this game, even though the score doesnt show it & it hasnt been the best played game. But then again most all teams seemed to have had a far from flawless first game, which is one of the reasons Im not writing off our '05 'skers quite yet. :horns2 Remember, offenses always take longer to gel, so low-scoring seemingly "sloppy" games are usually just a symptom of that.

Altho I have a pretty healthy & unwavering hatred towards all teams Florida, Im always intrigued by the FreeShoesU-Caines game. Usually I never really *root* for either team, but over the past several years it just seems that the self-proclaimed "U" smoke-outs are getting more & more arrogant & hateable. So personally Im kinda getting a kick outta this game tonight, b/c noone was really giving FSU a chance, and they seem to be pretty much dominating the major areas of this game, even though the score doesnt show it & it hasnt been the best played game. But then again most all teams seemed to have had a far from flawless first game, which is one of the reasons Im not writing off our '05 'skers quite yet. :horns2 Remember, offenses always take longer to gel, so low-scoring seemingly "sloppy" games are usually just a symptom of that.

Though I share your hatred for all schools Florida, I decided to root for FSU when they stood up to the NCAA about their mascot.

Wow Dave, you should really consider participating in those Fark contests...    <_<

You forgot the "insert sarcasm here" sign.

What made you think I was being sarcastic? <_<

Look, you forgot it again.

BRJ, please stay on topic or risk being taken behind the shed. Thank you.

:sarcasm IS THAT BETTER!!

BRJ, please stay on topic or risk being taken behind the shed. Thank you.

:sarcasm IS THAT BETTER!!

Fine! Sorry, in a ribbin' mood tonight I suppose. :)

HAHA. NP. Me 2. ;)

Okay, getting back on topic -- I actually dont mind L Coker either, but just find it so ironically appropriate that he doesnt come close to fitting the typical mold of a 'Caines coach, yet his name is Coker. <_<