****Nebraska vs. SDSU GRAPHIC CONTEST****(POLL INCLUDED)

Which one is your favorite?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Awesome! But technically...is Martinez 'white'???

Ahh...good point...

Yes, I would think so. This is why on most forms, census, etc., the "race" options say "White Non-Hispanic", "Hispanic", etc. Many latinos self-identify as racially white, with latino ethnicity/heritage.... but it's all complicated because it's all pretty artificial.

In any case... the dude's pretty white.

ok.. now that we have some amazing one.. would people like to vote for the best one for this week?

You win nothing but bragging rights.. and i want to make sure the mods/Knapp are cool with me making this into a poll..

thoughts?

Make it into a poll but hold off until tomorrow.. I still am in the process of finishing mine ;)

As a suggestion for next week, can we change the criteria to video game covers? There's a few that would've looked good that I had to pass on. Also, maybe restricting the contest each week to a different genre or generation. IE: only Horror movie covers, or only movies from the 80's etc.

My only concern with that, is if we narrow the window too much people might not want to partake.

But, i think its whatever people want...