The Last Chance

Oregon? Bama? Most likely both undefeated at the end of the season. Are we forgetting them?

Bama most likely not.

Oregon possibly not given the strength of the rest of the PAC.. mainly the Arizonas.

Seems like when Oregon is hunt the to go to the championship they blow within the last 2 weeks of the season.

Im not buying Oregon yet....

Glad to see that there are some 'Huskers who would be just as game for this possibility.

Oregon? Bama? Most likely both undefeated at the end of the season. Are we forgetting them?

Undefeated UNL > Bama with 1-2 loss, IMO. Oregon... been there, done that last year. Oregon isn't going to do what they're doing at the beginning of this year against a team with a defense like Nebraska or Ohio State.

Oregon's the best team as of right now besides us.

Disagree for a number of reasons. I actually live in Oregon, and have a front row seat to both schools up here. Neither one right now would beat the Huskers or Buckeyes.

Boise and TCU also look to finish undefeated

A lot of these schools don't play in a conference championship game. The Oregons, TCU, BSU will not get a free pass. OSU may get a pass based on their strength of schedule. If Nebraska runs the table with wins over Texas, BIG 12 schedule and the Big 12 Championship, it would very hard to keep them out of the MNC game.

That is my 2 cents!!!

If Alabama wins all its games, there is no way anyone will move ahead of them. Same if Ohio State goes undefeated, beats Penn State, Wisconsin, Iowa and Michigan plus Miami, how are you going to drop them. The media is heavy in Big 10 area. It will never happen and it is just what the BSCrap needs to happen. Trust me an undefeated Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska or Oregon setting home there will be a major shake up. On top of that figure both Boise and TCU should go undefeated. Quite possible to have 5 undefeated teams this year.

But my guess is it will work itself out.