Met Jason Peter at a Fazoli's

Spartness

Sigh...Jason Peter.

You should never ask Jason Peter to compare a current defensive line to his defensive line. He will inevitably bring it up himself.

Good player, good guy. But, he is a very difficult person to listen to especially as a radio personality. Very opinionated and has a holier than thou mentality.

I think his play at Nebraska pretty much earned him the right to have that attitude in regards to NU defensive line play.

There's a difference between 1) being knowledgeable and 2) being arrogant with knowledge. See Tom Osborne for number one and Jason Peter for number two.

Besides, it's not just an opinion on the defensive line. It's his opinions in general. They are very one-sided and usually very self-oriented. I don't care how good you are, but you can be wrong sometimes. It's the same reason that Cowherd gets on my nerves at times. Very smart guy, but very opinionated and refuses to be proved wrong.

What other perspective would you expect him to have? He did actually play for NU after all. I put a lot more stock in his opinions on D-line play than I do a majority of the media jackholes who have never played a down of pee-wee football, let alone sniffed D-I action.

As for being arrogant, of course he is. 95% of the men who have played big time football are cocky bastards. Unfortunately arrogance plays a large part in the game we love.

Considering the problems most fans are willing to overlook when it comes to other Husker FB players, it never ceases to amaze me the lack of middle ground there is when it comes to JP. There are those that look past his indiscretions, and those that never will. But one thing that can be said is that although he has done some pretty reprehensible things in his past, at least he has owned up to many of them. Which is more than I can say about the majority of people I've meet in this world.

Sigh...Jason Peter.

You should never ask Jason Peter to compare a current defensive line to his defensive line. He will inevitably bring it up himself.

Good player, good guy. But, he is a very difficult person to listen to especially as a radio personality. Very opinionated and has a holier than thou mentality.

I think his play at Nebraska pretty much earned him the right to have that attitude in regards to NU defensive line play.

There's a difference between 1) being knowledgeable and 2) being arrogant with knowledge. See Tom Osborne for number one and Jason Peter for number two.

Besides, it's not just an opinion on the defensive line. It's his opinions in general. They are very one-sided and usually very self-oriented. I don't care how good you are, but you can be wrong sometimes. It's the same reason that Cowherd gets on my nerves at times. Very smart guy, but very opinionated and refuses to be proved wrong.

i also refuse to be wrong. that is my personality and that is a personality that will get you far in life. it is confidence in everything you do.

im sorry but just because someone disagrees with me it doesnt make them right.