Given our performance so far...

Are we ranked where we should be?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, so we've blown out a .500 Pac 10 team with a top-25 win, struggled with an FCS school, and handled a WAC and Sun-Belt team. Great rushing offense, great scoring offense, lackluster passing offense. Great Pass defense, great scoring defense, average run defense. We average 4 fumbles a game. I would have us at 9 or 10, with Oklahoma, Auburn, and Arizona all with a better resume to this point. Your input?

The Washington-USC game boosted us a bit, but I still say slightly overrated. What happens when Martinez faces a defense that he can't simply outrun? Nobody knows. Our front six on defense has looked pretty average thus far. They'll need to improve. If we win the next three we deserve to be in the national title talk.

Over rated, the month of october will tell us all we need to know about this team, we have a tough 4 game confrence stretch coming up.

@ kstate, texas,@ okie light, mizzou. we will definetly be battle tested after this month and we will know where we stand as a team.

If we fo 4-0 through october then i would be confident that we are a top 5 team.