Texas game time @2:30

I can't believe this isn't going to be a night time with Gameday coming to Lincoln. Doesn't ABC/ESPN realize the historical significance of this game and past games with Texas?

I'm sure they wanted it to be a night game but the only slot ABC had open was the 2:30 slot. FSN has the next selection and ABC didn't want to not televise the game. Enough with the should be a night game talk. Doesn't matter. 2:30 is fine. We beat Texas and party that night. GBR!

Now let's just hope the weather is good!!! (I hope I just didn't jinx myself...:blink: )

Heck NO!!!!!

I want it -30, windy, and snowing. Those panty wastes from Texas won't even make it out of their hotel rooms.

Agreed...except for the windy part. Our passing game is still in the rough stages. The last thing we need is a windy game to put a bigger damper on it.

well sh#t, so are we going to have one important game hosted at night? I'm sick of early morning tailgating.........

K-State

i'm pretty sure that's in Manhattan.

Still a night game, and you can go down there and tailgate.

no I can't I have class on friday that i'm not allowed to miss.

well sh#t, so are we going to have one important game hosted at night? I'm sick of early morning tailgating.........

K-State

Oh, yeah my Fridays suck, too. But the Mizzou game might be the only home game to have a chance at being a night game.

K-State

Oh, yeah my Fridays suck, too. But the Mizzou game might be the only home game to have a chance at being a night game.

that would be spooky.

K-State

that would be spooky.

Ohhh jeez I can see it now.... their will be people in their damn halloween costumes for the game instead of their big red attire. Mizzou will come out in a halloween theme uniform to try and intimidate us. :facepalm::facepalm: