You Don't Give Pelini(s) Two Weeks To Prep For A One-Trick Pony

Seriously though guys, I don't see how K-state is even a D1 program, half of their players are also on the cheerleading squad; I predict Martinez runs for 385 yards and passes for 200 to Paul, every time. Also, Alex Henery will go up into the stands and kick a 115-yard field goal while Daniel Thomas tears his ACL standing in line for the bathroom.

Final score 116-3, easy.

Now excuse me while I go refill my kool-aid flask..

I don't think you could be more wrong.

KSU can move the ball on the ground, and I have no doubt they will. You cannot say our LB's "MATCHUP" better than their RB. Who Snyder(a man I respect) says is the best back he has ever coached.

Drink your kool-aid bruh, this ones on the road at KSU, this is the one game KSU is going to get up for. Better be ready for a battle. NEB 28 KSU 17

UCF's run defense would probably argue that point, they completely dominated that "best Snyder coached back ever", just sayin'.

Wow too good! Why do you even post? Great logic kid. I will lower myself to you, lets base everything off of one game- lets do that- so lets just base everything off of how our team performed against SDSU- So using your logic- the Huskers are just horrible this year. Oh by the way- act like Bill Snyder doesn't think he is the best back he has coached- put it in quotes like Bill Snyder doesn't know anything right- you're so brilliant-kthnxbye no resp plz.

KSU can move the ball on the ground, and I have no doubt they will. You cannot say our LB's "MATCHUP" better than their RB. Who Snyder(a man I respect) says is the best back he has ever coached.

Drink your kool-aid bruh, this ones on the road at KSU, this is the one game KSU is going to get up for. Better be ready for a battle. NEB 28 KSU 17

Never Sker'd, sorry if I'm bursting your bubble, but you know that that's not really Martinez's facebook page don't you?

Alright, whos facebook is it?

UCF's run defense would probably argue that point, they completely dominated that "best Snyder coached back ever", just sayin'.

Wow too good! Why do you even post? Great logic kid. I will lower myself to you, lets base everything off of one game- lets do that- so lets just base everything off of how our team performed against SDSU- So using your logic- the Huskers are just horrible this year. Oh by the way- act like Bill Snyder doesn't think he is the best back he has coached- put it in quotes like Bill Snyder doesn't know anything right- you're so brilliant-kthnxbye no resp plz.

Never Sker'd, sorry if I'm bursting your bubble, but you know that that's not really Martinez's facebook page don't you?

Did you watch the UCF game? Have you watched many KSU games this year at all?? If so and you take them as a whole, same as if you take our 4 as a whole, this game is a mismatch in every single phase, it simply is. Their OL doesn't matchup to our DL, they don't have the depth either, our LB's can run sideline to sideline, just like UCF did to keep DT's yards WAY down. Our secondary is LIGHT YEARS ahead of their WR's! On the other side of the ball, they can't matchup their DB's on our WR's/TE's, they aren't NEAR talented enough. Their DL is undersized and goes 1 deep across the board, their backups are awful. They have one decent LB, but the D they play, he and the other LB are both out of position for anything that comes up the middle, which is partly why they are one of the worst run D's in the country.

I put it in quotes because I was quoting you, that's what you do.

By the way, you need to change your user name.

Now there you go! You've made points!

Good job! maybe if you did that in your first post - you wouldn't come of as a logically flawed moron.

I disagree- Kstate is 4-0, they beat a UCLA team that took Texas behind the shed-A texas team that fought OU all the way to the end of 4 quarters

When you establish the run-which I think they can on our LB's who have already proven AS A WHOLE- to make BIG TIME mistakes- You have to bring extra help from the secondary, which here we go.

trace the step Husker Z

OPENS UP THE SECONDARY!

There you go, god dang we will have you critically thinking through the end of this!

Thats called FOOTBALL!

It isn't just the D-line vs the O-line- The LB's make the majority of plays- and you're right- our DL is good- our LBs are not. and if you want to argue about that, you havn't been watching Husker football at all this year.

Like I said before-

Nebraska 28

Kstate 17

I hope I am wrong- I want nothing more than to absolutely destroy every team, but I just don't see that happening here.

OH BTW

My name is no concern to you

THANKS

Good job! maybe if you did that in your first post - you wouldn't come of as a logically flawed moron.

I disagree- Kstate is 4-0, they beat a UCLA team that took Texas behind the shed-A texas team that fought OU all the way to the end of 4 quarters

When you establish the run-which I think they can on our LB's who have already proven AS A WHOLE- to make BIG TIME mistakes- You have to bring extra help from the secondary, which here we go.

trace the step Husker Z

OPENS UP THE SECONDARY!

There you go, god dang we will have you critically thinking through the end of this!

Thats called FOOTBALL!

It isn't just the D-line vs the O-line- The LB's make the majority of plays- and you're right- our DL is good- our LBs are not. and if you want to argue about that, you havn't been watching Husker football at all this year.

Like I said before-

Nebraska 28

Kstate 17

I hope I am wrong- I want nothing more than to absolutely destroy every team, but I just don't see that happening here.

OH BTW

THANKS

:facepalm:

Alright man, we'll agree to disagree on this one. After watching all 4 Husker games and watching 3 of the 4 KSU games (I missed the MO ST game) from whistle to whistle, these teams aren't close. We may struggle, you just never know, hell we struggled with SDSU, however, if both teams play to their capability, it won't be close. BTW you come off as a total ass, just FYI. I've simply been stating my opinion and backing it up with what I've seen as the season has progressed, yet you feel the need to call someone you have NO CLUE who they are a moron? Keep it classy skerd'.

GO BIG RED!

Alright man, we'll agree to disagree on this one. After watching all 4 Husker games and watching 3 of the 4 KSU games (I missed the MO ST game) from whistle to whistle, these teams aren't close. We may struggle, you just never know, hell we struggled with SDSU, however, if both teams play to their capability, it won't be close. BTW you come off as a total ass, just FYI. I've simply been stating my opinion and backing it up with what I've seen as the season has progressed, yet you feel the need to call someone you have NO CLUE who they are a moron? Keep it classy skerd'.

GO BIG RED!

I back you up 100% :snacks:

I think people are putting too much weight into the K-State win over UCLA. To me, I think it's obvious that the team that lost to K-State wasn't the same team that beat Texas, just like you can say that the Nebraska team that lost to Tech and Iowa State last year weren't the same that went on to beat Oklahoma, nearly beat Texas, and laid the wood on Arizona. K-State hasn't looked great in any of their games after the UCLA game. They've won, but they haven't won pretty.

On the flip side, when Nebraska has been on, they've looked unbeatable (1st half against WKU and Idaho, UW full game). Offense explosive, defense stifling, the only knock has been an average run defense. Add to that the week and a half that the Pelini's have to gameplan and fix the problems from the SDSU game, and I see a game that gets out of hand in the first quarter followed Nebraska letting off the gas and playing similar to the second halves of their first two games.

NU-42

KSU-17

Some random clown who made a fake facebook page. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the first time its happened.

trace the step Husker Z

OPENS UP THE SECONDARY!

Thats called FOOTBALL!

Like I said before-

Nebraska 28

Kstate 17

OH BTW

THANKS

Never Skred' has been banned for his third violation of the Board rule on personal attacks on members.

I love it....Thomas this....Snyder that...what the? Nebraska will roll and come Friday morning you all will agree that you agreed even though you didn't. As head coach Bo has beat Bill every time but Ole' Bill is a better coach, right? Holy Smokes....I agree with you 100% HuskerZ GO HUSKERS!!!! :bigredn::throwdabones1::bigredn: If you have doubts about us beating K-State :wtf

:bonesflag:

Final score Nebraska56 K-state17

I say 45 to 10.

Shouldn't really be close.

trace the step Husker Z

OPENS UP THE SECONDARY!

Thats called FOOTBALL!

Like I said before-

Nebraska 28

Kstate 17

OH BTW

THANKS

Never Skred' has been banned for his third violation of the Board rule on personal attacks on members.

Good thing I didn't send the mods the Private Message I received last night....

All I can say to all this is :bonez Lets get fired up in here.

:yeah

Our defense is going to be more fired up then anything after hearing the reports that DT is gonna run through them.

:bonez :bonez :bonez :bonez :bonez

Yeah, it seems like our D loves to play anyone who gets mentioned with Heisman. I like our chances....a lot.