Weekly Big XII Power Rankings

And since y'all hate Mobilehoma about as much as we do...

While I'm a far cry from the majority on here, I think you'll find that most of us Nebraska fans don't hate Mobilehoma as you call them at all.

Agreed, junior. And I think most would agree with that. When we leave the Big 12 I'll be rooting for OU more often than not.

^

Oklahoma is my 2nd favorite team.

All was fine 'n dandy till I read this ...

7. The academics. U.S. News and World Report currently has OU ranked #111 in the nation. Even Nebraska, where the “N” on the helmet stands for “Nowledge”, is ranked higher in academics than OU.

Do you share these sentiments, Archer?

7. The academics. U.S. News and World Report currently has OU ranked #111 in the nation. Even Nebraska, where the “N” on the helmet stands for “Nowledge”, is ranked higher in academics than OU.

It's just a joke, and an old one at that. You think I care if a guy from Rice runs academic smack at me during football season?

Besides, a school is what you make of it. I know a guy that went to Stanford and he's about as intelligent as a bag of hammers, he just knows how to study for and pass a test.

It's just a joke, and an old one at that. You think I care if a guy from Rice runs academic smack at me during football season?

Besides, a school is what you make of it. I know a guy that went to Stanford and he's about as intelligent as a bag of hammers, he just knows how to study for and pass a test.

No worries, man. Just trying to gauge how much I trust you ;) Welcome to the board btw.

Week 6 rankings are done if anyone's interested:

http://texarcher.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/big-xii-power-rankings-after-week-6/

Good stuff. This got a chuckle out of me

12. Kansas (2-3, 0-1). Last weekend’s bye means the Jayhawks will be looking to extend their season-best 11-day unbeaten streak when they take on KSU this Thursday night.

:lol:

The links below are to my weekly Big XII power rankings (starting after the third week). Thought you might enjoy reading them since you're at the top, of course.

And since y'all hate Mobilehoma about as much as we do...

top 10 reasons why ou sucks

rankings after 5 weeks

rankings after 4 weeks

rankings after 3 weeks

If y'all like em, I'll keep posting them here each week.

Hey Archer, you seem like a nice enough guy, and you've got some keyboard chops, but as for me, I don't hate OU. I respect OU. They've been our only real rivalry. Sure, they sold us down the river to swing off UT's nuts, but there's still all that history and respect between us. It's just a shame we won't be playing them except in bowl games from next year on.

Speaking for myself, it's TX I won't miss one little bit. Be glad to be done thinking about them forever on 10/17.

Not that you yourself aren't a good cat, and I'll go on reading your Big 12 power rankings. GBR!