Just think: ONE Tmart play and we win last year's CCG

WYHusk

That was in past.... lets move on and get past this.

I'll be past it on 10/17, my friend.

Your subject line says it all..... my friend.

Great teams dont dwell on the past. They move forward and strive to be better the next game. Which I think we have done an excellent job doing so far. The fact is we had 1,000 chances to win that game last year with or without Tmart. One player does not make this team.

Great teams dont dwell on the past. They move forward and strive to be better the next game. Which I think we have done an excellent job doing so far. The fact is we had 1,000 chances to win that game last year with or without Tmart. One player does not make this team.

Yes, we can't do anything about last year, but we can change our future.

I hear you, but I'm not on the team. I'm a fan. I want us to win so I can go ahead and never think about TX again, except in the statistically unlikely event that we see them in a future bowl game.

I don't see how it's statistically unlikely. We're both great football teams. I would put money on it we will play texas again within the next 5 years (assuming the BCS doesn't implode by then).

But yes, it has been said 1000 times, if we had an offense last year, we are national champions. Boo Hoo. It sucks to know that Suh being the great player that he is wasn't able to be part of a NE NC team. However, if we play like we did in the KSU game, only better, I feel like this year will be the year.