texas fans say f#*k the red sea

GHOST

I hope bo and company use the internet here and their,I hope they see this http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/74314-f#*k-the-Red-Sea-Pregame-Thread what you guys think??

I can just see BO and Carl sitting in front of the computer at night after their wives have gone to bed, pouring over shaggy bevo getting furious about what those mean old Texas fans are saying. I bet things like this really get BO's goat.

:sarcasm

I hope bo and company use the internet here and their,I hope they see this http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/74314-f#*k-the-Red-Sea-Pregame-Thread what you guys think??

I can just see BO and Carl sitting in front of the computer at night after their wives have gone to bed, pouring over shaggy bevo getting furious about what those mean old Texas fans are saying. I bet things like this really get BO's goat.

:sarcasm

don't worry, i texted both of them a link.

Surely there are a grip of Husker fans who have said the same thing or worse about UT.

You mean like calling us TexAss, UTerus, or Whorntards? :D

I like that guy's OP, though: "If we can stop the run, we will win." That's like going into a fight with Mike Tyson and saying, "You know, if I can just keep him from hitting me, I can win".

Surely there are a grip of Husker fans who have said the same thing or worse about UT.

You mean like calling us TexAss, UTerus, or Whorntards? :D

I like that guy's OP, though: "If we can stop the run, we will win." That's like going into a fight with Mike Tyson and saying, "You know, if I can just keep him from hitting me, I can win".

I always think it's funny when the boxers go to the corner at the bell, and waiting there is some rabid eyed trainer waiting to dispense brilliant insight.

"Dammit, you're getting hit out there! I want you to avoid getting punched in the face, remember? Dodge his punches, and then punch him in the face. But don't get punched. Alright son? I need this...I owe some bad people a lot of money."