Special Tunnel Walk for the UT game

Haha you guys crack me up. Yes "God's going to cut you down" was desired when discussing the idea of the video, but it got the axe very early, I don't even think they had a draft with that song.

I think the video kicks much ass. Not gonna lie I have watched it at least once a day for the past week or so.

Tunnel%20walk15.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop worrying guys, you will be happy.

I don't know anything about red uniforms. It would make sense for the red out... but honestly I don't really care.

• Fire 1

All I know is I want to see Suh throwing McCoy's ass like a rag doll as he did in the game last year.

It would be awesome if someone could post the video on here now. :worship

Never.

:) I know. It'll be better if no one sees it before its debut at the game. I was at the Oklahoma game last year and I know it was as good as it was because I hadn't seen it before.

And Epoc - I still have every hair on my body stand on end when I watch that "in the deed" video. And I am hairy.

:throwdabones1:

Haha you guys crack me up. Yes "God's going to cut you down" was desired when discussing the idea of the video, but it got the axe very early, I don't even think they had a draft with that song.

I think the video kicks much ass. Not gonna lie I have watched it at least once a day for the past week or so.

Tunnel%20walk15.jpg

I don't know anything about red uniforms. It would make sense for the red out... but honestly I don't really care.

Hows about a sneak peak at least? :)

Tunnel%20walk15.jpg

I'm gonna go f***ing nuts at the stadium when they play it. thanks, now i'm super excited and it's only wednesday :angry:

My video was ready to go by the Arkansas State game last year. And a "friend" leaked the video to a private message board. He didn't shoe them the video, but told them exactly what it was shot for shot. I almost killed him. I never told him that I knew it was him. Bastard. I would never to that to my buddy that made this year's.

• Fire 1

Tunnel%20walk15.jpg

Hows about a sneak peak at least? :)

that would be aaaaawesome! if you can! ha

My video was ready to go by the Arkansas State game last year. And a "friend" leaked the video to a private message board. He didn't shoe them the video, but told them exactly what it was shot for shot. I almost killed him. I never told him that I knew it was him. Bastard. I would never to that to my buddy that made this year's.

ouch....definitely disrespectful

You're a man of integrity, Epoc. Much as I'd love a sneak peak, I respect your morals.

Tunnel%20walk15.jpg

Come on can't you show us...

those slapabitch pics? :LOLtartar

• Fire 1