Breakout players

Just wanna gather some opinions on who-besides Taylor, which really wasnt breakout but rather sustaining-had a breakout performance against K-State and who will show up against Texas. Against Ksu the ones that really caught my eye were LaVonte, Ricky Henry, who was just pulverizing ksu dlineman, and Cameron Meridith emerged to be the very solid DE ive been expecting. Tho LaVonte has been doing this all year, he helped turn a question mark of our D into a standpoint against a very tough runner. Against Texas- and i hate to be dedhoarse here, but Niles Paul, I'm still waiting for his big games. He says he wants the ball more and understandably so, it just hasnt been necassary to put it up. I hate to rag on the kid, but we may have seen the best out of Niles already. My pick is Kyler Reed. This kid has made a couple of plays in the last games and he is still kind of a forgotten piece. Against a good run d of Texas focused on Martinez and the talented secondary gathered on Kinnie, Paul and McNeil, I look for Kyler to have a huge effect on the game with playaction passes becoming a necessity.

TMART and Prince!!

Taylor we have another big game this week against a very good texas defense.

IF we can hold Daniel Thomas to 65 yards rushing, texas is not going anywhere on the ground!! So who gets the picks this week? Look for prince to have another solid week.

Prince would have two pics on the year if it werent for pass interference.

I think roy will have another big game against a big opponent and on D Pierre allen will have a monster game getting after gilbert grape