Texas fans forget

We still have a top notch defense! Everywhere I read I notice that they seem confident that they can stop T-magic but they never address how their offense will do against our defense. Are they scared? It also seems like they believe nebraska will take this game lightly. Are they nuts we have circled this games since december 29th!

I am still really nervous though, because it seems we play better on the road

We still have a top notch defense! Everywhere I read I notice that they seem confident that they can stop T-magic but they never address how their offense will do against our defense. Are they scared? It also seems like they believe nebraska will take this game lightly. Are they nuts we have circled this games since december 29th!

I don't think Texas can score more than 14 points unless we turn the ball over inside our 20 yard line. Unfortunately we fumble a lot.

I don't think Texas can score more than 14 points unless we turn the ball over inside our 20 yard line. Unfortunately we fumble a lot.

jinx <_<

You're talking to the wrong Texas fans. Trust me, no knowledgeable Texas fan is confident of the way our offense will perform on Saturday. There also aren't very many who are extremely confident about "stopping" Martinez. I'm more optimistic about our defense but that's about it.

Our offense will put it all together at some point. I just doubt it's this weekend. Weirder things have happened though.

Texas' rushing offense is currently ranked 82nd nationally, this after having played Rice, Wyoming, Texas Tech, UCLA and Oklahoma - teams that rank 59th, 117th, 39th, 92nd, and 79th against the run.

Garrett Gilbert was going to be the next great Texas quarterback. Instead, his 63.3 rating has him ranked 83rd nationally, and he's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns.

The Longhorns passing offense is 53rd, total offense is 71st, and scoring offense is an abysmal 80th at 24.8 points per game.

Of Texas receivers, only James Kirkendoll is ranked in the top 100, at 93rd with 57.6 yards per game.

Texas can't run and they can't pass very well either. Linky

This is why Whorns message boards are having pre-game meltdowns.

Ha ha! (In best Nelson Muntz voice)

Most Texas fans again are placing their hopes on their defense keeping them in the game. They believe they can try to confuse Martinez and try to get turnovers to stay in the game. As I previously posted they want to try to have Nebraska throw the ball to beat them.

Ball control and a balanced offense we will wear them down.

Garrett Gilbert was going to be the next great Texas quarterback. Instead, his 63.3 rating has him ranked 83rd nationally, and he's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns.

The Longhorns passing offense is 53rd, total offense is 71st, and scoring offense is an abysmal 80th at 24.8 points per game.

Of Texas receivers, only James Kirkendoll is ranked in the top 100, at 93rd with 57.6 yards per game.

And Gilbert could still become the next great Texas QB, but that's not gonna happen overnight for this sophomore. It's gonna have to happen over time.

And the main reason there's only one Texas WR ranked in the top 100 is that none of these WRs have the ability to make that first man miss after the catch. This spells big trouble for Texas because the Blackshirts are among the best tacklers in the country. Me thinks there are gonna be very few YAC this week.