Joe Jamail thoughts...

"It never occurred to me that a thinking human being would waste a lot of time dredging up a reason to despise someone," the 84-year-old Jamail said with a chuckle. "People have been e-mailing me, calling us the 'evil orange.' What did they do all year, sit around and wait for this game? Show me a whole population that feels that way and I'll show you a large population of people who are either bored to death or not capable of doing anything else."

Jamail said he wouldn't be in Lincoln for the game, and added a little dig: "I'll never go to Nebraska. You have to get sent to Nebraska. You don't go there."

http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/nebraska-vs-texas-brings-out-some-husker-haters-969698.html

What did they do all year, sit around and wait for this game? Show me a whole population that feels that way and I'll show you a large population of people who are either bored to death or not capable of doing anything else."

I think this statement is hilarious.....I live in Texas and this is exactly what they do all year every year regarding their Oklahoma game. What a tool.

I hate lawyers as a general rule, but ole Joe is spot on! UT 18- NU 17 with NU leading with 1 sec to go!

psst.. yeah right bevo is going back to austin with his tail between his legs!

Bevo won't be going back to Austin.........he'll be getting slaughtered and grilled up tailgate celebration style after the game. :bonesflag:

I hate lawyers as a general rule, but ole Joe is spot on! UT 18- NU 17 with NU leading with 1 sec to go!

psst.. yeah right bevo is going back to austin with his tail between his legs!

Bevo won't be going back to Austin.........he'll be getting slaughtered and grilled up tailgate celebration style after the game. :bonesflag:

bevo's new home...

trailersmoker450338.jpg