Bo on at the half of WVU game

I don't know if I believe you. Some guy posted a thread like this last week and it turned out to be the next night. <_<

He got bumped because of the whole Randy Moss thing. The next night he was on.... didnt seem to interseted to be their, like he had other things to do.

Yet the minute i saw this post i turned it to ESPN.

Wait........ ESPN just said Mack Brown is gonna be on.

Alright somebody is f-ing with us.

Yea, when I was watching ESPN before the game they said Mack Brown was going to be on. I had not heard about Bo. I haven't been watching the game though, so I thought I missed the part about Bo.

Yea, when I was watching ESPN before the game they said Mack Brown was going to be on. I had not heard about Bo. I haven't been watching the game though, so I thought I missed the part about Bo.

Maybe they are both going on together as im sure Bo has invited Mack into his home to stay for the weekend. :sarcasm

Crap... Sorry if I am wrong about this. I got a text from my brother before I got home. Normally he is pretty good about this stuff, and I have been checking email and not listening.....

Well regardless, Im gonna listen to whoever has what to say.

Anyone just see Mack Brown blow T-mart at halftime of the West VA game? Don't like that much. Either he's setting T-mart up for a gargantuan failure or he's preparing his fans for the inevitable. He's way too good of a coach and they have way too great of athletes to be making statements like that. He must have a feeling that Texas has our number...