Anyone up for a little Texas/Nebraska challenge???

Check Post #2 here: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/47013-texas-piano-tail-gate/ and look at the picture.

DSMHusker1 is a parent of a child with Cystic Fibrosis and has a site set up for donations to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I have made a donation to this foundation to help out DSMHusker1's daughter and many other children, but I want to do another thing for this family and hope that you guys will get involved as well. The site is www.cff.org/great_strides/teresamack , make sure you watch the video.

My pledge: $1 for every point that Nebraska scores against Texas this weekend, and $2 for each sack and/or defensive takeaway by the Huskers.

Anyone else wanna join in?

• Fire 1

Check Post #2 here: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/47013-texas-piano-tail-gate/ and look at the picture.

DSMHusker1 is a parent of a child with Cystic Fibrosis and has a site set up for donations to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I have made a donation to this foundation to help out DSMHusker1's daughter and many other children, but I want to do another thing for this family and hope that you guys will get involved as well. The site is www.cff.org/great_strides/teresamack , make sure you watch the video.

My pledge: $1 for every point that Nebraska scores against Texas this weekend, and $2 for each sack and/or defensive takeaway by the Huskers.

Anyone else wanna join in?

You're a good man cacti.

I'm in.

• Fire 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cacti and Po, much like our beloved Huskers are going to do tomorrow, you guys kick A$$!! Your generousity and efforts are worth more than you know. Thank you for thinking of our family and all others affected by CF. I'm buying you both a beer when we have a chance to meet. GBR!!

My cousin passed away due to CF when he was 22. They told him he wouldn't make it past 12. I'm giving all I can right now.

I think I did it wrong, because the amount didn't go up. Do I have to do the "Join my team" thing?

Also, I started putting my credit card number as the "amount".... I have a feeling that would have been declined. :)