grats Texas

commando

Frankly, I want to see you guys hit the B10 and just kick the ever-lovin' crap out of everybody!

We'd love to. Can you send us some guys that can catch the ball first, though?

Ummmm....rather not, OK? ;) Frankly, I don't want to play you again. I watched it from Austin and those hits from both sides hurt all the way down here!

And...I don't want you recruiting in Texas any more! :lol:

The fact is, we will FOREVER be known as the team that left the Big 12 because we couldn't beat Texas (unless we happen to meet them in the CCG, there is hope).

Well sir, I think you know that's not the case. NU left because the University couldn't get the business deal that it needed. And in this day and time, there's no shame in that. In fact, there's shame in staying.

And thank you to the NU fans for once again being the classiest folks in college football. Bar none.

Well, I know that, and you know that (and thank you for being a rational person that knows that as well). But I fear that is how it will be viewed. In my opinion, through all the "circus" that happened this summer ALL parties involved just tried to do what is best for their respective universities. That is what they are paid to do and that is what they did. It is just the media (well and some of us on the internet) that spun it to make it the circus it was.

Gota give credit to Mack for making full use of the extra week. Fact is he's beat us 9 out of 10 times and did it again today, back against the wall in our house.

I'm over it though and I know we still have a good team. The question is whether we rebound as a better team or have a mid season crisis. For Texas fans there's still hope of salvaging their season.