Positives?

Missouri still has to come up here and take the north title away from us. texass needs two OU losses to win the south title by default. the BTC and a BCS bowl are still well within reach. this game meant very little, except to anyone who thought we might get a shot at the MNC. It was a bad weekend to turn in a turd of a performance, but it could have been a lot worse. look at tOSU

oh and BTW - as of today we are officially cured of (Tex) ass cancer.

I may be crazy and this may have been mentioned already, but a positive is none of the Texas players got hurt.. seemed they went down every time we had some momentum (first downs etc...). It was making me mad and drawing the game out for quite a while. Just thinking it was a ploy.

I may be crazy and this may have been mentioned already, but a positive is none of the Texas players got hurt.. seemed they went down every time we had some momentum (first downs etc...). It was making me mad and drawing the game out for quite a while. Just thinking it was a ploy.

Kenny Vaccaro...big time safety...never came back into the game. Emanuel Acho (another big-time guy) had to have his knee/upper calf attended to. Y'all knocked a couple of our guys out of the game. But thanks for the thought. We hope they weren't seriously hurt, either.

The positive is that we all know the team is way better than they played today.

Of course, that's also the big negative in a way.

I'm still trying to decide what was the most frustating thing to watch: the dropped passes, the missed tackles, Taylor's abysmal reads in the running game (knowing the damage he can do when he makes the right read), or the 94 yards in penalties.

These guys underachieved and shot themselves in the foot over and over again today, and still only lost by a touchdown. The talent is there; just need to eliminate the sloppy, inconsistent play.

Positives, we still have Iowa State, A&M and KU :facepalm: on the schedule. I just hope we take it somewhat easy on TG

I don't, I hope we destroy every team from here on out and make a statement. I'm tired of this crap already! :madash

I said somewhat easy bc they way they look now, we could quite possibly score 100 pts against them :laughpound Oh and another positive (for Bo, not for us) he's prob loving the fact he doesnt have to do anymore media interviews on College Football Live and halftime of Thursday night games...

Positives, we still have Iowa State, A&M and KU :facepalm: on the schedule. I just hope we take it somewhat easy on TG

I don't, I hope we destroy every team from here on out and make a statement. I'm tired of this crap already! :madash

Had an Okie Lite fan ask me if we were going to come in and destroy them next week. I chuckled and said "I hope so". He responded with "Boy I hope you guys don't come in all pissed off".