On The Bright Side....

At least we haven't lost 3 in a row like florida.Haha Watch me jinx us and have us lose 3 in a row :LOLtartar

Well there is a good possibility of this happening looking at our next two opponents. The only thing we have going for us is OSU is on the road, but MU is at home and I don't have to tell anyone how we play at home...

At least we haven't lost 3 in a row like florida.Haha Watch me jinx us and have us lose 3 in a row :LOLtartar

Well there is a good possibility of this happening looking at our next two opponents. The only thing we have going for us is OSU is on the road, but MU is at home and I don't have to tell anyone how we play at home...

Our motto should be Our house is your house and your house is our house. "We must protect your house"

If Nebraska wins out, you're the Big XII North champs. Even if we (UT) win out, Texas needs some help, before we can all have one last reunion in December. And heck, the biggest psychological distraction is now behind the Huskers. Y'all are a great team, worthy heirs to a great program. And--although I disagree this is a "bright side," because I love having my two favorite teams in the same conference--you're going to the Big Ten, next year. There are LOTS of bright sides, folks. This game doesn't define either the program or the team.

If Nebraska wins out, you're the Big XII North champs. Even if we (UT) win out, Texas needs some help, before we can all have one last reunion in December. And heck, the biggest psychological distraction is now behind the Huskers. Y'all are a great team, worthy heirs to a great program. And--although I disagree this is a "bright side," because I love having my two favorite teams in the same conference--you're going to the Big Ten, next year. There are LOTS of bright sides, folks. This game doesn't define either the program or the team.

Pretty impressed with all the classy UT fans posting on the board. Good to see!