Good Riddance Longhorn Football Conference

Why dont you f****s go back shaggybevo and start complaining about firing all of your coaches like last week. All i saw on that board was about how you guys knew you were gonna get your asses kicked and that u had no chance. And now that we let u beat us again your on our board talking sh#t. Good for you guys that you won, i would hope that a team with a roster full of five stars could keep up with us

You'll be whining about tOSU and Iowa before you know it.

Go f#*k yourself douchbag

Looks like someone hit a nerve!

You got lucky yesterday my friend. I'm pretty sure every UT fans knows this. Nebraska played horrible.

100921-ucla-texas-stomp-97.jpg

Every team has a bad day. We had ours against UCLA. But every game counts in the end and both the Longhorns and Huskers unfortunately know it.

Good luck the rest of the season and I hope you run the table.

Nebraska's goals are still all there this was a pride game and yes our offense didn't play very well and those dropped passes really affected the game. It wasn't referees that made your wide receivers drop great balls. Taylor Martinez looked good and you guys should be optimistic about the future. I dont understand why is there is a belief the UT killed the big 12? Focus on beating Mizzou that's your real enemy as they stand in your way to playing OU for a big 12 championship. Mack is a great football ambassador and Texas is a great program, and I know all of my friends have a lot of respect for Nebraska.

You got lucky yesterday my friend. I'm pretty sure every UT fan knows this. Nebraska played horrible.

If I listed the ways I am receiving satisfaction from another Texas win in Lincoln, another unranked Texas team over a top 10 undefeated nc contending Nu team*, it would be hard for me to do so because there are so many reasons I find satisfaction. However, and of course, I will try. Here are a few random reasons I receive enjoyment, then the main reason which connects you with my satisfaction. You may find yourself in one or more groups, fyi.

1- Your coach is a douche and still runs his mouth about 1 second and how it was not the right call. That behavior screams I suck. I enjoy seeing people like him lose. +1 satisfaction

2- Your coach and his brother are douches who never apologized to Mack for publicly calling him a cheater. I will enjoy Pelini misery until I die. I used to respect Nu football, loved watching husker football and some of the best football I have ever seen was run by a Nu squad and coached by a decent man, Osbourne. This moron coaching Nu now is no Dr Tom. + 1 satisfaction

2- The new crop of husker fans, unlike the Nu fans of old that most college football fans have knew, respected and enjoyed being around, like yourself, are douches as well. You have taken your coaches douchery and applied it to your behavior. I enjoy seeing people like you lose. +1 satisfaction

3- The irony in Texas coming there again and repeating the performances all have seen against passed Nu teams that were to avenge the losses to those devil Horns. That didn't happen. +1 satisfaction

4- All those t shirts you guys made. lol. +1 satisfaction

So anyway, Ive got a long list and I will get to the one which deals with you.

#34 - When a team cannot beat Texas, and that teams fans resort to using other teams records v Texas because they are unable to use their own teams record or play v Texas, that warms my belly during those mild Texas winters. Why? Well because when a team uses another teams record for smack talk, and not their own, it means they are owned, and that makes me happy. You are owned. + 1 satisfaction

Nine out of ten. Every game in Lincoln we win, every game in Austin we won. We owed you in your home and ours.

Every coach you have sent, every team you have sent - the good, the bad and the mediocre. Every husker 4 year letterman since 93.

All of em LOST TO TEXAS.

You got lucky yesterday my friend. I'm pretty sure every UT fan knows this. Nebraska played horrible.

If I listed the ways I am receiving satisfaction from another Texas win in Lincoln, another unranked Texas team over a top 10 undefeated nc contending Nu team*, it would be hard for me to do so because there are so many reasons I find satisfaction. However, and of course, I will try. Here are a few random reasons I receive enjoyment, then the main reason which connects you with my satisfaction. You may find yourself in one or more groups, fyi.

1- Your coach is a douche and still runs his mouth about 1 second and how it was not the right call. That behavior screams I suck. I enjoy seeing people like him lose. +1 satisfaction

2- Your coach and his brother are douches who never apologized to Mack for publicly calling him a cheater. I will enjoy Pelini misery until I die. I used to respect Nu football, loved watching husker football and some of the best football I have ever seen was run by a Nu squad and coached by a decent man, Osbourne. This moron coaching Nu now is no Dr Tom. + 1 satisfaction

2- The new crop of husker fans, unlike the Nu fans of old that most college football fans have knew, respected and enjoyed being around, like yourself, are douches as well. You have taken your coaches douchery and applied it to your behavior. I enjoy seeing people like you lose. +1 satisfaction

3- The irony in Texas coming there again and repeating the performances all have seen against passed Nu teams that were to avenge the losses to those devil Horns. That didn't happen. +1 satisfaction

4- All those t shirts you guys made. lol. +1 satisfaction

So anyway, Ive got a long list and I will get to the one which deals with you.

#34 - When a team cannot beat Texas, and that teams fans resort to using other teams records v Texas because they are unable to use their own teams record or play v Texas, that warms my belly during those mild Texas winters. Why? Well because when a team uses another teams record for smack talk, and not their own, it means they are owned, and that makes me happy. You are owned. + 1 satisfaction

Nine out of ten. Every game in Lincoln we win, every game in Austin we won. We owed you in your home and ours.

Every coach you have sent, every team you have sent - the good, the bad and the mediocre. Every husker 4 year letterman since 93.

All of em LOST TO TEXAS.

Right and where were you when Nebraska was at their strongest??? You had a little run the past 10 years but the majority of your wins came under the Callahan/Solich era and there were still times where you narrowly beat us. Last year we were ranked #22 and we still shut down your offense entirely while your highly ranked (lol) Texas team had to eek out a win.

1 national title in the last 40 years???? You've got some catching up to do there my little friend.

Run along now...