Breakout/Big Game Players for OSU

Husker Z

Niles is going to have a breakout game. On the road, free from distractions, he's going to put everything behind him and show us why he's our top WR.

Wrong. There's no evidence showing why this will happen. He's still the same mistake proned butterfingered can't carry the ball right player and he always will be.

wow. that is a bit extreme.

Is it? He makes tons of mistakes, drops balls and fumbles a lot....that's just fact.

Niles is going to have a breakout game. On the road, free from distractions, he's going to put everything behind him and show us why he's our top WR.

Wrong. There's no evidence showing why this will happen. He's still the same mistake proned butterfingered can't carry the ball right player and he always will be.

Is it? He makes tons of mistakes, drops balls and fumbles a lot....that's just fact.

i said a bit extreme.

Prince, Dennard, Smith, Thenarse, Gomes, Hagg, David - the entire secondary needs to live up to their billing against this passing attack. I have no reason to think they won't, but they absolutely need to bring their A game in coverage, tackling and overall execution, especially if our Dline doesn't put enough pressure on Weeden or contain Hunter coming out of the backfield.

I'd say the success of our offense depends largely on the performance of the O-line. There's all the makings of the kind of success we had against K-State, and we all know the results of the incredible blocking we provided in that game.

i said a bit extreme.

Regardless if you substitute the word "bit" in there or not, it's the truth. Truth hurts.

I think on defense, there will be a few breakouts.

Lovonte David, Prince, I have a feeling about Hagg too and (at least he better) Thenarse. If I were Thenarse and watched my tackling in that game, I would hit like a mule and wrap up for sure!

On offense, Burkhart, Helu, Reed, C Green and Martinez.

If this happens, who cares who does best, we win big! :-)

GBR!

:woo:woo:woo:woo

Burkhart eh? I am going to have to say that Martinizing will have a breakout game.

Offensively look for the R and R crew to break out in my opinion. I can see Wats feeding them early and often for two reasons. A. Okie Lite will continue the trend to spy Taylor to take him out of the game plan, and B. to counter act A, and to help Taylor ease into the game without feeling as if he must make every play.

The Pokes are young experience wise intheir tackles, so I'd like to see some straight ahead downhill running with these two.

Defensively, I will say Pierre Allen and the CamStache. They will play a vital roles of course in generating some heat on Weeden, but also will be huge in containing Hunter. They need to force him back inside towards the pursuit and helpside defenders to keep him from getting outside and busting one long. Not talking about each of them putting up huge numbers, but being disruptors.