Rumorville----University of Minn Plane at the Lincoln Airport

just checked flightaware.com........they had a plane come into Lincoln at 10:12 am today from Minn/St. Paul

Delta/Northwest Airlines has flights from Lincoln to the Minneapolis hub via Regional Jet flights 2 or 3 times a day.

This is why would should axe this rumor right now.

Do you really think Bo would let his assistant coaches interview for another job in the middle of the season. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

just checked flightaware.com........they had a plane come into Lincoln at 10:12 am today from Minn/St. Paul

Delta/Northwest Airlines has flights from Lincoln to the Minneapolis hub via Regional Jet flights 2 or 3 times a day.

This is why would should axe this rumor right now.

Do you really think Bo would let his assistant coaches interview for another job in the middle of the season. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I checked the site and everything listed from MN is Delta flights. No private from up there. Although they can remove the tail number from the data base if they want. I think they did this back during the Pelini hiring....

IMO- this is a potential distraction for the coach getting a possible interview. IF they are indeed speaking to someone on staff about heading up their program (Carl P. or Watson) then this can not be the best thing for our team at this moment. Let's hope this is not a huge distraction and we can win this week.

This. And IF this is really happening, to do it in the middle of the season is bush league, IMO. Name an interim head coach, and let the search ensue at the end of the season.

Who else would they recruit to POSSIBLE head their (Minny) program? I do not see any of our other assistants taking that large of a leap in the coaching order.

Not a rumor, plane is here. Rumors are only right now who they are here to talk to.

Plane they came in is a King Air 300, FYI.

What is most interesting is that they are allowing those talks to happen, at this time. We still have a lot to play for this year. The fact that they are willing to allow these talks at this stage of the season means they must not be too concerned about the guy the Gophers are interviewing.

Not a rumor, plane is here. Rumors are only right now who they are here to talk to.

What is most interesting is that they are allowing those talks to happen, at this time. We still have a lot to play for this year. The fact that they are willing to allow these talks at this stage of the season means they must not be too concerned about the guy the Gophers are interviewing.

Eh, it isn't that. If a team wants to have the coach lined up quickly, you cannot slow their process down and hinder a coach from potentially moving up the ladder.

I mean, we met with Bo in October as well about the HC position. All those rumors around the Texas game were not rumors.

Eh, it isn't that. If a team wants to have the coach lined up quickly, you cannot slow their process down and hinder a coach from potentially moving up the ladder.

I mean, we met with Bo in October as well about the HC position. All those rumors around the Texas game were not rumors.

Bo has also made it clear that he's full-go on his assistants moving up the coaching ladder. It's remarkable sometimes there haven't been more schools sniffing around here lately.

We'll just have to see how this pans out. They may not take one of our guys.

small_Watson%20ALcom.jpg

20090816__20090817_B07_SP17FBCNEBRASKA~p1_200.JPG

What rumors? With Rumorville gone I have been unable to keep up. I'm betting Watson is the target. Contrary to the opinions of the majority of HB, I think he's a good coach.