Anyone wachting Bubba Starling on ESPNU

turns out his cousin is in my chemistry class. had parent teacher conf. and got to speak to bubba's uncle the other night. i mentioned i was concerned that with martinez being a freshman bubba may not come to NU. he seemed to feel that bubba's commitment was strong if he goes anywhere to play. another student of my wife's saw Bo at a gardner practice and took a pic of him so Bo is still recruiting hard...Bubba did visit Notre Dame but didnt sound to impressed...they didnt have a baseball coach to talk to him and he wants to play both sports.

He will make a great centerfielder for some crappy team. Sorry couldn't resist the football vs baseball debate. It's no suprise at all that he tearing it up tonight, the kid is a freak of an athlete.

If you really want to see his athleticism check out him on the Bball court. IF he does make it to campus, Doc honestly should be beating down his door. Won't happen, but the kid is easy D1 material on the hardwood. I believe his football coach said Bubba had over 30 dunks last year in an interview earlier this year.

He will make a great centerfielder for some crappy team. Sorry couldn't resist the football vs baseball debate. It's no suprise at all that he tearing it up tonight, the kid is a freak of an athlete.

If you really want to see his athleticism check out him on the Bball court. IF he does make it to campus, Doc honestly should be beating down his door. Won't happen, but the kid is easy D1 material on the hardwood. I believe his football coach said Bubba had over 30 dunks last year in an interview earlier this year.

Yeah I Watched both this game and the rangers game.