Oklahoma vs Missouri

It seems to me that Missouri beating OU would work out best for us. We will play Mizzou but we will only play OU if they win the South. If Missouri wins we get to play another rated team - OU loses and they are a little less likely to win the South and we might get another chance at Texas.

I'm rooting for Mizzou.

It seems to me that Missouri beating OU would work out best for us. We will play Mizzou but we will only play OU if they win the South. If Missouri wins we get to play another rated team - OU loses and they are a little less likely to win the South and we might get another chance at Texas.

I'm rooting for Mizzou.

I hate mizzou, never in my life will I root for mizzou and also Oklahoma losing to mizzou would be bad for us,we want to play an undefeated oklahoma team in the conference championship game. Also mizzou will still be ranked evan after losing to Ou this weekend.

I'm rooting for Mizzou.

We will only play OU if they win the south AND we win the north. An OU win improves the chances that both of those conditions are met.

We are setting up future games with Oklahoma, we can beat them then. I doubt we ever set up future games with Texas. I still want to hand a farewell loss to Texas, to roll over and give up on that, to me is UnAmerican or at least unNebraskan. I'm rooting for Pride of the Big Red!

And yes,roundegotrip, I am assuming we win out for the Conference Championship.

We are setting up future games with Oklahoma, we can beat them then. I doubt we ever set up future games with Texas. I still want to hand a farewell loss to Texas, to roll over and give up on that, to me is UnAmerican or at least unNebraskan. I'm rooting for Pride of the Big Red!

Ok we already lost the rematch to Texas I really don't care about playing them again also how can you be a Nebraska fan and not hate mizzou? That my friend is un Nebraskan like.

Ok we already lost the rematch to Texas I really don't care about playing them again also how can you be a Nebraska fan and not hate mizzou? That my friend is un Nebraskan like.

Because, amigo, I've lived in Texas a while and have to put up with their arrogance firsthand. missouri was a Big Eight team, one of our own. That's a different level of rivalry, nothing to do with hate. Texas is an outsider and has embarrassed us and I prefer a win. That's how.

Because, amigo, I've lived in Texas a while and have to put up with their arrogance firsthand. missouri was a Big Eight team, one of our own. That's a different level of rivalry, nothing to do with hate. Texas is an outsider and has embarrassed us and I prefer a win. That's how.

Yeah... I have lived in Texas the past 10 years and I hate Texas too but we have really bad luck against Texas so I dont think that I want to test my luck on them again.Plus you think 1 win against them will make up for all the bs losses that we have had over the years? I think not....... Boomer Sooner