BCS: Who's Your #1, Week 2?

1. Auburn

2. Oregon

3. Michigan State

4. TCU

5. Boise

I've never card much for style points the polls factor in. It's more impressive to see a team pull out a close one against a good opponent than decimate a bad one. Auburn is getting it done and deserves to be #1 at this point.

Oregon has to be the solid #1. They have a crazy offense and they are solid on defense. That is a fearsome team.

Auburn should be right up there. Cam Newton is my lead candidate for the Heisman right now.

I'm not sure about Missouri yet. I think they're a lot like us, almost a mirror image. The one thing you have to wonder is which Missouri team will show up, the one that barely beat San Diego State or the one that looked good against Oklahoma? Regardless, they should be up there in the hunt.

Body of work.

Auburn Have beaten more ranked teams than anyone I believe, the ones they have beaten are higher than Oregons it seems to me.

Oregon Who wants to face them? They may be the best offensive team I have seen in quite awhile. But have not played the schedule Auburn has.

Boise State A good team that plays no one, but VT is coming back.

Michigan State

Missouri Good game, but who knows how good Oklahoma really is. They have struggled with others but Florida State. But I will give the Tigers the benefit of the doubt

Bama

1. Oregon - looks the most impressive to me this year

2. Auburn - very close 2nd

3. Boise - they look really really good to me, and I think they'd wind up atop most every conference this year

4. Missouri - if they win next week (they won't) they move up a spot

5. TCU or Mich St or Alabama - I think there is a gap here, Bama is the best of the 3 but you can't throw out the loss.