Convicted Killer Executed In Arizona

South Dakota has had the convicted killer of a little girl sitting on death row for over 20 years. I would gladly walk this pervert into a field and put a couple of .22's into the back of his head. No mess, .22's are cheap and it would be problem solved. Of course the namby-pamby's would probably say that it was inhumaine to make him walk into the field.

T_O_B

Probably only take one shell. 22 slugs bounce around inside a skull. I’d bring the shovel for ya.

South Dakota has had the convicted killer of a little girl sitting on death row for over 20 years. I would gladly walk this pervert into a field and put a couple of .22's into the back of his head. No mess, .22's are cheap and it would be problem solved. Of course the namby-pamby's would probably say that it was inhumaine to make him walk into the field.

T_O_B

Probably only take one shell. 22 slugs bounce around inside a skull. I’d bring the shovel for ya.

I was thinkin' I'd just leave the body for the crows to pick clean.

T_O_B

T_O_B

I was thinkin' I'd just leave the body for the crows to pick clean.

T_O_B

Ending lyrics to Ted Nugent's "Terminous Eldorado"?

"The Crows be pickin' at yer bones flesh and you got NO control of the sitch-e-AY-shunnn"

Durring the two months I lived in Austin,TX. My 1st lesbian friend got shot twice in the back of the head by a couple of mean forieners with a .22 after they abducted her from an ATM machine at night..driven around in her car and forced to lay face down in a ditch.

The bullets somehow failed to penetrate the back of her skull and exited out her mouth and nose..

I was talked into apartment sitting her place later that night by her room-mate (The little fellers took her purse with her ID and keys and her car).

I almost got shot myself by the police at 3AM as they were checking out their place..They then told me I'd have a better chance of catching the culprits if I had a gun and turned the lights off.

She graduated from UT with a 4.0 in Chemical Engineering a couple of weeks later.

• 4 weeks later...