Do you think

JOEY

Do you think we can pass up notredame this year in all time wins? At the moment NotreLame is 3rd with 837 wins and Nebraska is 4th with 833 wins. Notre dame is currently 4-4.

Here are their remaining 4 games

Oct 30 vs Tulsa

Nov 13 vs#8 Utah

Nov 20 vsArmy*

Nov 27 @USC

They will easily lose 2 of those. Are they bowl eligible? We can tie them if we win out and win the BigXII championship and we'll pass them if they don't have a bowl game and we win ours...wow that'll be awesome!

Notre dame is 4-4

I was watching ESPN the experts, and they talked about ND a good while. None of them seemed to think they are coming back due to recruiting. I am too young to remember when they were good. I barely remember the Huskers heydays in the 90's. Players who were born in the 90's have no clue who ND is and have little desire to play there. They also talked about how ND is bad recruiting outside of the mid-west. Like I said, I don't know much about them but from what :espnsucks: says we should pass them up this year or next. :koolaid2:

Well last year they chose not to go to their bowl game even though they had 6 wins. 2 wins for them makes them bowl eligible and gives them a total of 839. If we win out the reg. season we have 838. We could lose the big XII championship and win our bowl game to have 840 wins and pass them. If we lose this weekend against Misery or drop a game later, we most likely won't be playing in the Big XII Championship and the bowl game win would only tie.

This is also based on them only winning 2 games and than not going to the bowl game pero we'll see.

I was watching ESPN the experts, and they talked about ND a good while. None of them seemed to think they are coming back due to recruiting. I am too young to remember when they were good. I barely remember the Huskers heydays in the 90's. Players who were born in the 90's have no clue who ND is and have little desire to play there. They also talked about how ND is bad recruiting outside of the mid-west. Like I said, I don't know much about them but from what :espnsucks: says we should pass them up this year or next. :koolaid2:

if you are fluent in saliva-y talk, lou holtz makes a pretty good argument. brady quinn returns after finding out that he has a year left of eligibility and the best fans on earth cheer them to victory and the team finally understands what it means to play like a champion as all other channels go blank and everyone is forced to turn to nbc and we all are witness; and believers, in nd.

Man the irish got taken to the woodshed last weekend lol. I think that was the best game of last week,well and the husker game chuckleshuffle . They wont keep their coach for long thoe I dont see the irish winning a tittle any time soon. Maybe they should take the big 10 offer afterall thoe you think? And I think they will loose 3 more games this season their not gonna beat usc thats for sure dedhoarse They better have lou holts give them a pre game speach or something becuzz usc is gonna kick their ass big time they have no bowl games for awhile so you knoe their gonna be upset and ready to play.