I cant find one for this week.

It was a year ago to the date/week that our defense last year went from a good unit to a great unit to carrying the weight of HuskerNation. It was the Baylor game, and Cody Green's first start, coming off of two games that left a lot of question marks. Jared Crick emerged. What do I wanna see today? I wanna see this trend happen again. I wanna see the defense take hold and start showing the steady dominance of a year ago. We've seen it two years now that this is the time of year Pelini's teams perform the best. We're 6-1, controlling our own destiny and I want the hammer to get put down. Other thing? I wanna see an ANGRY football team that carries Bo's and Carl's attitudes onto to field. The Martin situation was icing on the cake. I know this team carries itself in a business like aura, but quite frankly i wanna see some Jason Peter/Grant Wistrom intensity from these guys today and get the ball rolling downhill fast so we can roll thru Dallas, not win-but TAKE the trophy and stroll out with our middle finger in the air.

I agree with the defensive wants, they need to start playing to their potential, at least the front 4 need to. I would like to see an error free game from the offense for once, and that means no fumbles................PERIOD! A balanced offensive attack to help Martinez get even more confidence in his arm.

I want to see our defense shut down their spread attack. Hold their backs under 100 yards rushing and make them one dimensional. If we do that and hold Gabbert to 200 yards passing, we win. We need to control the middle of the field, something OU could not do. If our defense holds their offense to >300-350 total yards, I think we win. 350-400, idk anymore, it will be close. 400-450+ I don't think we win. We will not shut them down completely, we just need to shut down their big drives. Field position is key. This is what killed us in Texas game, not just our dropped catches alone. Texas has good field position all day long. Win turnover battle, win field position, execute...we win! :bonesflag:

I wanna see a defense that want to wrap up on every tackle, a d-line that gets into the backfield to disrupt the run and passing game, corners who wanna play lights coverage.

I wanna see a offense who just want's shove the ball right down the tigers throats with smash mouth football, Running backs who hit the running lanes with aggressive, wideouts who just wanna make the catch first, and continue to make the big play. But most of all I wanna see a NEBRASKA WIN!!!! :horns2:bigredn::bonesflag: