about and hour before kickoff

Anybody else pumped up so much they could run against oncoming traffic? I can imagine Nebraska players butting helmets, and the rock music cranked right now. If Nebraska wins, this is Bo Pelini's biggest win to date. Memorial Stadium needs to be Proud, Loud, and Rabid. The team should be on lock and loaded and take down anything that moves mode. I keep getting this feeling the Blackshirts are going to have a Breakthru day. All fired up.

• Fire 1

Anybody else pumped up so much they could run against oncoming traffic? I can imagine Nebraska players butting helmets, and the rock music cranked right now. If Nebraska wins, this is Bo Pelini's biggest win to date. Memorial Stadium needs to be Proud, Loud, and Rabid. The team should be on lock and loaded and take down anything that moves mode. I keep getting this feeling the Blackshirts are going to have a Breakthru day. All fired up.

Hey, can you sit down, please? I can't see the game...

:laughpound Good one, blue hair.

:laughpound Good one, blue hair.

Talk to me in 40 years :LOLtartar

Rivals has MU on the national page. It says something about MU having National Championship aspirations. So yes, this would be the biggest win of Bo's career as head coach. NU was close in Dallas last Dec but to beat a top 10 BCS ranked team would be huge.

Our running game and blitzing D against their QB that throws very well.

I am pumped. I have been to the bathroom several times already. I am pumped. NU 34 to MU 17.

Rivals has MU on the national page. It says something about MU having National Championship aspirations. So yes, this would be the biggest win of Bo's career as head coach. NU was close in Dallas last Dec but to beat a top 10 BCS ranked team would be huge.

Our running game and blitzing D against their QB that throws very well.

I am pumped. I have been to the bathroom several times already. I am pumped. NU 34 to MU 17.

:clap Nice call!