According to Tiger Board...

They're on free-fall mode right now. It's just sad. They're trying to convince their selves that they are more significant that they are. It's just pathetic.

Bull. No different than after the UT loss on here, I'm sure.

Those of us that are rational will take a potential 11-1 season any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

They're on free-fall mode right now. It's just sad. They're trying to convince their selves that they are more significant that they are. It's just pathetic.

Bull. No different than after the UT loss on here, I'm sure.

Those of us that are rational will take a potential 11-1 season any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

:rollin

Guys, Mizzou has the potential to finish 11-1, the same as we do. They lost to a team that should have been undefeated coming into the game, but we dropped the ball against Texas. I don't think that constitutes a free-fall. Let's at least be able to acknowledge that they are a good team.

Now, if you want to see a message board in meltdown, visit ShaggyBevo. Texas just lost to Baylor - the cries of anguish over there are loud and justified.

• Fire 1

Guys, Mizzou has the potential to finish 11-1, the same as we do. They lost to a team that should have been undefeated coming into the game, but we dropped the ball against Texas. I don't think that constitutes a free-fall. Let's at least be able to acknowledge that they are a good team.

Now, if you want to see a message board in meltdown, visit ShaggyBevo. Texas just lost to Baylor - the cries of anguish over there are loud and justified.

The voice of reason. Music to my ears.

I actually was out tonight and did not know this. Wow. Unfortunately the only picture that enters my head is Sean Watson-I know....but we dropped 8 passes yada, yada, yada.

Unbelievable.