Donkeys

kc_husker

yeah, but the donkies got spanked by miami...

That's nothing no one expected. Bronco's have never won a game on the road against Miami. I bet there is a lot of pissed off gamblers who took Denver over Miami with the 6 point spread (last time i checked). It woudl have helped also if Jake hand't thrown 2 interceptions.

2 more weeks, then we will see who is the better team when KC has to come play in Denver :thumbs

Just remember the Donkeys have to come to arrowhead.

Oh i wouldn't worry about that just yet. Kansas City on the other hand will be coming to Denver 2-0 after beating Oakland and the Bronco's will be ready to give you the first of 7 losses on the season :lol:

CHIEFS 1-0

DONKEYS 0-1    :rollin  :clap

It's only 1 game :lol:

Now its 2 games

KC 2-0 Donkeys 1-1

I'd have a witty retort...but I'm too happy Oakland lost another game. :thumbs

Great game there, dude!

From what I've seen the first two weeks--and I'm trying to be honest here--KC is the best team in AFC West right now. I had some doubts that that defense would come together and play, but they proved me wrong, you guys are playing great.

Now if only we could get the Good Jake for a couple weeks...

Besides can Denver's D actually stop our two headed running monster? We shall see!!

It did last year. And while our defense has gotten better, your offense is basically still exactly the same. I love your guy's lack of any decent recievers, it means we can put Champ on Gonzo and completely shut him down and allow us to rule the inside game. That's nice when every single linebacker on the team is a sideline-to-sideline guy.

Your guy's defense acctualy scares me more than your offense at this point. We have the tools and talent to stop you on that side of the ball, but our offense is looking about as good as the Husker's is right now.

And as for Hall? Guess how many return yards San Diego got off Sauerbrun on Sunday. 0. God it's nice to have a great punter.

Actually last year Denver hasn't faced Priest and Larry running at the same team. The first time you faced KC you seen Priest get 100% of the snaps. The second go around you faced Larry alone who ran all over Denver. Larry had 30 rushes for 151 rushing yards and 2 TD's. Priest in the first match up he was 26 carries for 151 yards and 3 TD's. So with that No Denver has never faced our two headed monster until this Monday night! ;)

Being a Bronco fan, I just don't think they'll ever get it done with Plummer. That guy pumps you up with a big play, only to collapse with a Dailey-esque INT or fumble. I think the Broncos will make the playoffs again, only to get blown up in the 1st round...again. I liked watching Van Pelt in preseason...he's got a ways to go, but shows some signs of becoming a good NFL QB.

And who the he11 cares about the Chefs...2-0, 6-0, 15-0...anyone with half a brain knows they'll choke, sputter, and die off at some point in the season. Geez, they could play the whole season with a Pro Bowl roster, and Crybaby would find a way to coach them into the ground.

Regardless, sounds like there are quite a few Bronco and Chefs fans on board here...maybe there should be a Monday Night Watch party :cheers