Donkeys

kc_husker

You know our past history in Denver I dont expect to win there.

Don't worry, the Bronco's will put KC out of it's misery tonight. They Kansas City Chiefs will become the Kansas City Royals. Prepare for a losing streak :clap

Tonight? Game's in three days dude.

my days are so messed up at the moment. Work, school, recruiting articles..yada yada yada..but yeah..in 3 days :thumbs

You know our past history in Denver I dont expect to win there.

Don't worry, the Bronco's will put KC out of it's misery tonight. They Kansas City Chiefs will become the Kansas City Royals. Prepare for a losing streak :clap

Tonight? Game's in three days dude.

my days are so messed up at the moment. Work, school, recruiting articles..yada yada yada..but yeah..in 3 days :thumbs

I was going to ask what your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)was when you posted that!!! :cheers:wacko::wasted

Once again we're gonna split 'em this year. Yuo can't win at Mile High and we can't win at Arrowhead. I'm just glad that's 3 months away. :cheers

Yeah Denver played a damn good game. It is like that every year between these two teams. As long as we both leave the FAIDERS in the dust then that is what matters! :clap

To be honest I felt good about KC going into the game but they just looked flat. But then I realized the Mile High Curse still lives!