Sour Grapes from St. Louis

mnhusker

This is one angry man .......... I'd Hate to spend a weekend with this Bernie

Here is a short quote to give you a taste of this guys writing. Next thing you know he will see Husker Sports writers trashing a team after they lose and wont need to go to a blog to find trash talk. Maybe Bernie should spend more time learning how to report a game and less time reading blogs.

"-- I don't care if Gabbert is 0-2 against Nebraska. He made the right decision to go to Missouri. Nebraska fans are generally classy, but some of the knuckleheads are out there already, trashing Gabbert on Internet boards."

At the end he concludes that QB's who decommitt from Nebraska don't feel bad for NEVER winning because they go onto the NFL. What a 2 year old thing to say. Perhaps with a real coach they could go the NFL as winners not losers.

Here is a link if you can stand to read it.

Link to upset Missery sports writer

Much of what he said is accurate, however when he went to a blog to generalize the Nebraska fan base I thought he was slipping a bit into a desperate rant as opposed to what was written in the first part of the article.

Of course he was hard on the Tigers also I’ll give he credit for that.

A bit defensive there, eh, MU sports writer?

Nobody should be trashing Blaine. Kid's the real deal, and man, if we had him our offense would simply be lights out. Of course, we are doing pretty well for ourselves anyways. And our D, it was a really impressive job (along with the occasional lucky break) to shut him down.

Nobody should be trashing Blaine. Kid's the real deal, and man, if we had him our offense would simply be lights out. Of course, we are doing pretty well for ourselves anyways. And our D, it was a really impressive job (along with the occasional lucky break) to shut him down.

he's a good player, but the kid is still bush league, and no i'm not talking about the decommit, i'm talking about what he and "hey can i have your booger" said.

I can respect his decommitment due to the lack of coaching continuity at the time. His brother's was inexcusable, but didn't upset me because he isn't nearly as talented as Blaine. He's just another Big 12 QB to me, not the one that got away. And BTW, he's 0-2 against Nebraska, and will never ever beat them. Josh Freeman knows all about that, and I am sure Barrett Ruud reminds him of it in Tampa.

Much of what he said is accurate, however when he went to a blog to generalize the Nebraska fan base I thought he was slipping a bit into a desperate rant as opposed to what was written in the first part of the article.

He generalized the fan-base as classy. The knucklehead comment was the exception (not saying it was necessary, though).

And, yes, 90% of the article was criticism of MU.

He generalized the fan-base as classy. The knucklehead comment was the exception (not saying it was necessary, though).

And, yes, 90% of the article was criticism of MU.

Agreed, Not sure what all the hub-bub is about. We got away with some bad calls. some calls went our way. Next week

he's a good player, but the kid is still bush league, and no i'm not talking about the decommit, i'm talking about what he and "hey can i have your booger" said.

I don't remember, what did Blaine say that was bush league?