With next week's game being another ABC game..

tschu

I think there's a decent chance we get Ron Franklin and Ed the moral crusader Cunningham. Again. Anything been released about the broadcasting assignments yet?

Hahahahaha that is great. This is how everyone should feel if those two are announcing again

I love how epoc's avatar actually IS an entirely illegal, helmet to helmet hit by Martin.

Great point. Someone ought to make a video of that hit, which clearly demonstrates targeting with the crown of the helmet, and hits in which the players are vertically upright and happen to make incidental contact with each others' facemasks (e.g., Osborne's hit), and send it to Ed "I wanna be Jessie's girl" Cunningham.

I love how epoc's avatar actually IS an entirely illegal, helmet to helmet hit by Martin.

As has been mentioned several times, the reason Martin wasn't suspended for that hit, despite the fact that this rule was in effect at that time, is that Nebraska had not announced its intention of leaving the conference. Had we done that in the summer of '09, Martin would have been suspended.

As has been mentioned several times, the reason Martin wasn't suspended for that hit, despite the fact that this rule was in effect at that time, is that Nebraska had not announced its intention of leaving the conference. Had we done that in the summer of '09, Martin would have been suspended.

Completely and utterly agree. Can the NCAA suspend the Big 12 and Dan Bebee for targeting Nebraska with head to head suspensions?