NU/KU game

Nexus

Regarding the edited posts above - Nobody likes being the Net Cop, but for the protection of HuskerBoard we cannot allow discussions of illegal sources of TV viewing. You know it exists, I know it exists, but we still cannot discuss it here.

I know this is an unpopular thing, but that's the way it has to be. Sorry.

I hate to be "that guy" but I don't get this. It's frowned upon because it's "illegal" (even though for ABC/ESPN games you see the same commercials as the OTA broadcasts. PPV I understand), yet it's OK to rip and copy/paste an entire article from a news/blog site (which makes money the same way, ad revenue) and not even link back to the source.

Random question but it relates to the game, if I was to buy a ticket in the student section do they look at your university ID before they let you in? Here at the UofIowa they make you but I didnt know if it was the same. If they dont looks like I might buy a ticket and pay the same price to watch it live.

No, if you buy a student ticket, it will need to be validated, which normally costs the same as the ticket price. But, you can't use someone else's student ticket without validation.

Random question but it relates to the game, if I was to buy a ticket in the student section do they look at your university ID before they let you in? Here at the UofIowa they make you but I didnt know if it was the same. If they dont looks like I might buy a ticket and pay the same price to watch it live.

No, if you buy a student ticket, it will need to be validated, which normally costs the same as the ticket price. But, you can't use someone else's student ticket without validation.

Looks like I'm traveling to Lincoln on the 13th

GBR!

Regarding the edited posts above - Nobody likes being the Net Cop, but for the protection of HuskerBoard we cannot allow discussions of illegal sources of TV viewing. You know it exists, I know it exists, but we still cannot discuss it here.

I hate to be "that guy" but I don't get this. It's frowned upon because it's "illegal" (even though for ABC/ESPN games you see the same commercials as the OTA broadcasts. PPV I understand), yet it's OK to rip and copy/paste an entire article from a news/blog site (which makes money the same way, ad revenue) and not even link back to the source.

That's a question for the Admins. ;)

That's a question for the Admins. ;)

No problem. I know it's not your fault/policy, I just find it extremely odd/hypocritical.

I am going to my first Husker game KU vs NU. I am really excited, especially being a night game. Looks like my tickets put me atth north end zone section 33 all the way to the top. I am assuming I need to dress warm and should I bring binoculars?

You won't need binoculars unless you have really bad eyes. Our seats are in Sec 34, row 85, and we can see just fine.

I am going to my first Husker game KU vs NU. I am really excited, especially being a night game. Looks like my tickets put me atth north end zone section 33 all the way to the top. I am assuming I need to dress warm and should I bring binoculars?

Hope you enjoy your first Husker game! I'm gonna be dressed warm since its a night game in November. My dad has season tickets in section 16a row 89 and we both bring binoculars not because we need them but because we like to watch the holes develope. I would bring them just incase it wouldn't hurt.