Bo also sent in the Courtney sack and why it wasn't a fumble

Apathy

Speaking of illegal hits by Courtney, wasn't it he or Osborne (I think Osborne) that put that hit on Denard? He led with his head and went helmet to helmet more so then the Martin hit. I suppose Beebe will suspend Osborne for that hit on our own player. :-)

Kinda surprising that Cunningham didn't make a comment on that hit and call for a suspension on our player.

SheepdogMark

Cunningham did make a comment on that hit during the game.

He did make a comment, but it wasn't from his high horse, chastizing Courtney. He basically just said "You see that happen a lot, defenders come in to tackle and end up hitting their teammates".

Speaking of illegal hits by Courtney, wasn't it he or Osborne (I think Osborne) that put that hit on Denard? He led with his head and went helmet to helmet more so then the Martin hit. I suppose Beebe will suspend Osborne for that hit on our own player. :-)

Kinda surprising that Cunningham didn't make a comment on that hit and call for a suspension on our player.

SheepdogMark

Just FYI, Courtney IS Osborne. It's Courtney Osborne.

Nebraska has brought some of this on itself. Bo Pelini wants his players to attack and hit aggressively. Send the ball-carrier or blocker into the third row, if necessary. Don’t hold back. They certainly don’t discourage Martin from his wrecking-ball role. That’s not dirty. But sometimes hard hits can be construed as borderline. Don’t look for Pelini to change the way he coaches. But the political correctness going on now in football means that Nebraska may be viewed differently from other teams.

Valid point here. But, show me a college defense that doesn't follow this aggressive approach, and I'll show you a defense that can't compete against the best offenses.

does this defense start with Kevin and end with Cosgrove?