I'm SO PROUD!!! Listen.. Listen...

....I'm so proud!! *sniffle sniffle* I'm so proud!

To have beaten your coach..

RIP that annoying video.

If it's so annoying quit watching it.

"Their coach" managed to get a bunch of underdogs that major programs didn't want to beat Texas (something NE failed at every time but once) and take Nebraska into overtime. Instead of kicking down other people's sand castles why don't you try admiring how much he's managed to get out of his players.

RIP that annoying video.

"Their coach" managed to get a bunch of underdogs that major programs didn't want to beat Texas (something NE failed at every time but once) and take Nebraska into overtime. Instead of kicking down other people's sand castles why don't you try admiring how much he's managed to get out of his players.

Lighten up Francis, I'm just having some fun.

RIP that annoying video.

You too. Me too.

:cheers

RIP that annoying video.

You too. Me too.

Gotcha.... :cheers

:cheers

RIP that annoying video.

You too. Me too.

Gotcha.... :cheers

;)

I gotta say...people get on Bo's case for being too fiery, but I have never seen an opposing coach more jacked up in my life.

They have a good coach at ISU and I think that with better talent they could be a pretty consistent team.

Unless that style is being abusive towards players or unethical behavior, I've never understood people who get on coaches (like Bo) cases for being too intense. Everyone has their own style and ultimately coaches are accountable for the wins/losses that style produces. They bring their own rope and it's up to them what they choose to do with it, if you know what I mean.

RIP that annoying video.

+1. We had easily 5 times as much talent on the field as ISU, to say nothing of TXass when they played them. Rhoads is a helluva coach and an excellent motivator, evidently. More power to him.